PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Transit connect dash swap and programming....

sjc1
5th February, 2015, 05:26 PM
I need to swap a 2005 transit connect dash with a used unit i have ids but i have never used it to swap dash/pcm etc any tips? also i have only got one key

88diablo
5th February, 2015, 06:00 PM
Do you have any tools to read micro on old dash? If you have just read eep data from 912 and put in new cluster. If you dont you can buy UPA cheap.

sjc1
5th February, 2015, 06:33 PM
i have xprog and a batronics...? i thought its a non removable eeprom?

88diablo
5th February, 2015, 06:54 PM
I thought the key data was in the micro eep data.

sjc1
5th February, 2015, 07:05 PM
I have no data on that dashboard is it a 8 leg eeprom chip?

88diablo
5th February, 2015, 07:11 PM
No it should have a Motorolla MCU HC12 912, You should have BDM points, I dont have X Prog but Im sure it will read it. Just take dash apart, find 912 MCU and then look on your deevice how to read. I'll upload you the BDM points in ten when I;m home.

88diablo
5th February, 2015, 07:24 PM
If you open dash and it looks like this then just wire with X Prog

flyins
5th February, 2015, 11:35 PM
I need to swap a 2005 transit connect dash with a used unit i have ids but i have never used it to swap dash/pcm etc any tips? also i have only got one key

Just fit clocks mate and go to pats functions and program the clocks HEC (under initialization) you might need to get another transponder as if it fails you might have to erase keys and then you will need two keys to learn it again, not forgetting you will need incodes and if you unplug tool you will need to get another incode.

88diablo
5th February, 2015, 11:47 PM
Just fit clocks mate and go to pats functions and program the clocks HEC (under initialization) you might need to get another transponder as if it fails you might have to erase keys and then you will need two keys to learn it again, not forgetting you will need incodes and if you unplug tool you will need to get another incode.

Exactly......... But if guy has X Prog or tool capable of reading MCU then surly soldering 4 wires seems simpler to me as imagine if mileage on new cluster is 100,000 more than on original then next post will be........ Please how to correct mileage in 2005 connect.

flyins
5th February, 2015, 11:49 PM
Exactly......... But if guy has X Prog or tool capable of reading MCU then surly soldering 4 wires seems simpler to me as imagine if mileage on new cluster is 100,000 more than on original then next post will be........ Please how to correct mileage in 2005 connect.

Yes friend quite true as he might aswell do mileage while he at it!

diagtech
5th February, 2015, 11:57 PM
Try putting used clocks in first see if it starts not sure if immo is in clocks on early connect

wiseman
6th February, 2015, 12:00 AM
Keys are not stored in dashboard in early transit connect.

flyins
6th February, 2015, 12:01 AM
Try putting used clocks in first see if it starts not sure if immo is in clocks on early connect

Might be tddi, you could be correct, if tdci then clocks isnt it?

flyins
6th February, 2015, 12:04 AM
Keys are not stored in dashboard in early transit connect.
Quite true, didnt read his post properly, just assumed that he would of known and and just wanted tip of how to program, tdci in clocks? And tddi ecu and pump for pats?

kotnascher
3rd February, 2016, 09:51 PM
which device I can, the controller at the Connect Reading and Flashing Ford Connect 1.8 TDDi year 2004?