PDA

View Full Version : Ktag or Kess V2

paulocallaghan
10th February, 2015, 01:29 AM
I have been offered cloned versions of the 2 above ., which model would ye guys recommend and why ?

heteromies
10th February, 2015, 03:48 AM
I have been offered cloned versions of the 2 above ., which model would ye guys recommend and why ?

Both needs. Ktag support more ecus than kess, but ecu need take out from car every time. Kess is easier use, support OBD, so no need take ecu out most cases.

betrescudan
10th February, 2015, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=austingreen;2471667]Found a comparison table entitled "What's Better FGTECH Galletto 4 V54, Kess V2 and Ktag"
no one is perfect, maybe is good to have more than one tool, but much better is to have one good tool.

paulocallaghan
10th February, 2015, 09:26 AM
Would I be right in saying that as a beginner Kess would be the way to start , what would be the typical price I'd have to be paying per file ?

betrescudan
10th February, 2015, 09:34 AM
fgtech fixed bugs and kess fixed bugs can do all job ok...and the mpps

Rabiee
17th February, 2015, 04:12 PM
anyone can help me for my problem ktag not give me any tab active extras or cars or any just give me option and help
i make update via internet and cutomer no . changed and group also changed i hope any one help me for that

betrescudan
17th February, 2015, 05:26 PM
anyone can help me for my problem ktag not give me any tab active extras or cars or any just give me option and help
i make update via internet and cutomer no . changed and group also changed i hope any one help me for that
if is a clone and yu updated on interney,then buy another tool...the nxp is fuxed