speedy
23rd June, 2008, 08:11 PM
Please can any one tell me why my euro vox 2008 will not work in N/I

smirnoff_rules
23rd June, 2008, 08:31 PM
when was the last time it was working ?

speedy
23rd June, 2008, 08:35 PM
last week,in the northwest, do i have to reset with a new download as this was set up in the northwest and moved to N/I???

smirnoff_rules
23rd June, 2008, 08:56 PM
ld do a brutforce scan m8 anyway m8

speedy
23rd June, 2008, 09:28 PM
ld do a brutforce scan m8 anyway m8
butforce scan????

smirnoff_rules
23rd June, 2008, 09:45 PM
butforce scan????
sorry m8 .. lm thinking of dreamboxes then lol ,,, when u say north u mean uk ? because theres an irish image

u need this one Digital Kaos - Downloads - UFL MAX V Kuro3 18408 (works with Cho-us) (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=187)

speedy
23rd June, 2008, 10:08 PM
hi

yes it was set up in the northwest of uk and taken over to N/I at the weekend, so, should i of put the other image on the box.

smirnoff_rules
23rd June, 2008, 10:10 PM
if your in a Cho-us area then yes m8 the one above thats if its a eurovox v .. is it or a standard eurovox max ? this is the red max one Digital Kaos - Downloads - eurovox red 2007 ch*rus fix (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=195)

speedy
23rd June, 2008, 10:13 PM
thanks, i was told it was V/r?in. i will ask the question tomorrow and repost my findins, thanks for your time.

speedy

smirnoff_rules
23rd June, 2008, 10:26 PM
l take it u have tried a scan ?

Jaffa
23rd June, 2008, 10:31 PM
UK image is fine, do a power scan and use 6887 as the symbol rate.

speedy
23rd June, 2008, 10:33 PM
l take it u have tried a scan ?
yes, i sent it over ready to plug and play. i will repost tomorrow when i have talked to my contact over in N/I. ithink she said her old server was N?L. i think she live in Belfast. more to follow.

thanks

smirnoff_rules
23rd June, 2008, 10:39 PM
make sure she has the aerial in the rf socket .. back top left .. wont be the first time someones put in the one that says aerial

speedy
23rd June, 2008, 10:42 PM
UK image is fine, do a power scan and use 6887 as the symbol rate.
thanks but i need more help, when do i put the symbol rate in and is this part of the setup of when i install the download.

speedy

<--speedy added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...-->

make sure she has the aerial in the rf socket .. back top left .. wont be the first time someones put in the one that says aerial
first thing i did as well. yes, so she tells me, me thinks i will go over next week and have a play with her euro vox ???, best reason i have come up with so far.

speedy

Jaffa
23rd June, 2008, 10:45 PM
Once it has installed the download (which I assume you did before sending) You just go to menu/installation/user installation. If it asks for pin then use defaut pin which is 0000. Then press Yellow button and you should be able to change the symbol rate from 6952 to 6887 and let it power scan.

I never even saw a Eurovox until a while back and Smirnoff explained it to me...it was real easy.

speedy
23rd June, 2008, 10:47 PM
thanks jaffa. will try this tomorrow.

speedy

smirnoff_rules
23rd June, 2008, 11:06 PM
thanks jaffa havnt a clue about the frequency's in your neck of the woods ..

is chorus south then ?

Jaffa
24th June, 2008, 08:19 AM
thanks jaffa havnt a clue about the frequency's in your neck of the woods ..

is chorus south then ?

Yes Smirf...Chorus is down south.

speedy
24th June, 2008, 06:27 PM
hi jaffa, put in the new code 6952 to 6887 and its not picked up any programs. the cable is live as we can pick up free to view stations on the box provided. the box is in Belfast and the priovider is vi??in.

have you any more help or is it a reinstlation with the download you gave me last night

thanks

speedy, but not on this box in N/I

satsmo
24th June, 2008, 11:46 PM
Do a factory reset, menu, config, factory settings. And select 6887 as symbol rate as it is exN** in Belfast and press OK to powerscan. As said above make sure you have the coax feed plugged into the Cable In RF socket and not the Ant In socket.

speedy
25th June, 2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks satsmo

i have passed this over to my m8, but she will only be able to try this tomorrrow(thurday) will let you know. thanks again

speedy

<--speedy added 118 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...-->

Do a factory reset, menu, config, factory settings. And select 6887 as symbol rate as it is exN** in Belfast and press OK to powerscan. As said above make sure you have the coax feed plugged into the Cable In RF socket and not the Ant In socket.
top class Satsmo

it worked

and i got to talk to the girl of my dreams.

thanks again

Speedy

Jaffa
25th June, 2008, 11:03 PM
Told you someone would know speedy. Some smart cookies around here.

Nice one satsmo :elefant:

satsmo
26th June, 2008, 09:28 AM
Cheers Jaffa.

@Speedy I know of ways to break them also, so you can get to talk to her again:) Only jokin, glad to see you helped her out.