PDA

View Full Version : focus 1.6tdci egr of

electronicservicemate
17th February, 2015, 08:27 PM
please I need egr remowe focus 1.6tdci 2007 year 90ps, ecusafe and volta not work I need working solution please thanks , and I must disconnect egr cable because my egr is broken,299966

vitdia
17th February, 2015, 08:55 PM
egr off disconnect connector
pm
your PM is Full, clear

Meat-Head
17th February, 2015, 09:00 PM
If you didn't password stuff, people would learn, less people would have inboxes full of "passsss thanksssssss"

electronicservicemate
17th February, 2015, 09:27 PM
thanks sent me pass please I am clear pm thanks

electronicservicemate
17th February, 2015, 09:33 PM
NO ASK MONEY ON PM I WILL NOT SENT YOU MONEY VITDIA

vitdia
17th February, 2015, 09:41 PM
---------------

Meat-Head
17th February, 2015, 09:50 PM
NO ASK MONEY ON PM I WILL NOT SENT YOU MONEY VITDIA

Err, I hope you hit the report pm button as hard as you could.

Asking for money on DK is a big no-no ?5 beer money and posting at cost is 'ok' but beyond tgat, slap the member round the face with a wet fish nailed to a cricket bat

electronicservicemate
17th February, 2015, 09:50 PM
THIS IS HELP FORUM NOT FOR MONEY I WILL NOT PAY TO YOU FOR FILE

vitdia
17th February, 2015, 09:58 PM
You are also free to make a client? Why do you need to earn on our knowledge. If you ask for help, show your options that you were trying to do. we will advise. And if you have no idea how to do this, it turns out that we work for you free. Do you think it is honest

electronicservicemate
17th February, 2015, 10:01 PM
HELLOOOO THIS IS HELP FORUM HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vitdia
17th February, 2015, 10:05 PM
I can help you for free, show your solution. Or except Volta and ECUSafe you have no other solutions?

Meat-Head
17th February, 2015, 10:07 PM
You are also free to make a client? Do you think it is honest

YOUR A PRIZE CRETTIN, YOU GIVE CRETTINS A BAD NAME, DK IS FOR HELPING OTHER PEOPLE, NOT FOR LINING YOUR POCKETS, WE ALL THANKS TO DK NOW DO WORK WE WOULD NEVER HAVE TOUCHED, SO LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE MAKE YOUR MONEY THAT WAY.

If I knew the solution, would have posted it free of PASSWIRD, to make you look like an even bigger crettin for passwording it!

electronicservicemate
17th February, 2015, 10:08 PM
I AM ASK FOR HELP WITH EGR OF NOT TALKING ABOUT POLITIC AND MONEY MAKING MY FRIEND , THIS IS FRIEND FORUM THANKS

Meat-Head
17th February, 2015, 10:10 PM
I can help you for free, show your solution.

WELL UPLOAD THE WORKING SOLUTION WITH NO PASSWORD THEN!

vitdia
17th February, 2015, 10:19 PM
If the decision upload without a password, will soon be remove particulate filter per 1 cookie

See the latest posts elektronikservisetate, some requests help remove the DPF or EGR. What we can say with him if elektronikservisetate can not remove the EGR or FAP on PSA 2.0hdi. He only knows how to download\upload and line their pockets at our expense

Mjolinor
17th February, 2015, 10:25 PM
If the decision upload without a password, will soon be remove particulate filter per 1 cookie

See the latest posts elektronikservisetate, some requests help remove the DPF or EGR. What we can say with him if elektronikservisetate can not remove the EGR or FAP on PSA 2.0hdi. He only knows how to download\upload and line their pockets at our expense

Well at the moment from where I am, it seems that downloading and uploading is more than you know.

Meat-Head
17th February, 2015, 10:25 PM
He only knows how to download\upload and line their pockets at our expense

Yeah, so what. We all do that on DK, what goes around gies around

vitdia
17th February, 2015, 10:31 PM
Fair Enough. I will go to sleep better. Every left to his own opinion
:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:

Meat-Head
17th February, 2015, 10:40 PM
Well when you wake up load load no passssssss

electronicservicemate
18th February, 2015, 07:15 AM
THIS IS HELP FORUM NOT POLITIC

electronicservicemate
18th February, 2015, 07:16 AM
THANKS PROBLEM SOLVED

vitdia
18th February, 2015, 08:13 AM
Now and check, show the solution. You said assistance should be provided free of charge. Help to all users of the forum. without password

electronicservicemate
18th February, 2015, 11:33 AM
SEND ME 30 EURO BEFORE ON PAYPAL I 100% SURE SOLUTION FOR YOU, AHAHAHHHAHHAHAH

xanubysx
18th February, 2015, 11:43 PM

Off file.. pass pm

Meat-Head
19th February, 2015, 12:04 AM
THANKS PROBLEM SOLVED

Well upload with no password, make the crettin, look an even bigger crettin

electronicservicemate
20th February, 2015, 11:36 AM
not work focus again in limp mode help please I will pay

Babos
20th February, 2015, 11:59 AM
from last discusion your PM is full :D

vmax
20th February, 2015, 01:13 PM
electronicservicemate why not work? :) Please, but clear your PM

Meat-Head
20th February, 2015, 01:25 PM
from last discusion your PM is full :D

If your talking to me, as soon as I clear space, get people talking about cars stuck up trees and In growing toenails

electronicservicemate
20th February, 2015, 01:44 PM
ok pm is clear please pass thanks

Babos
20th February, 2015, 01:51 PM
First explain problem or send pass from last mod who you use and then we can start think where is your problem
I not ask from you money, but if you want give why i cant take they :D

I read all topic and try to understand what topic owner try say about this: IT IS FORUM FOR HELP NOT FOR MAKE MONEY!
And now i see your next topic: need help to egroff in mazda 6 denso.
After that i understand only one YOU make money from this forum!!!
Help= if that car be yours and you have problem people help you solved for free!
Money MAKE= it is your story!That Car is not your!! you ask here someone made mod files for you and after you do remap(that job i think can do all ,it can be same with USB FLASH memory in PC and do copy past funcion) and take money from car owner.
Now i can say you to here MAKE MONEY.
And no need talking around you have full PM box with customer mails who want from you money to mod file how we see in this topic, it's not fair

electronicservicemate
20th February, 2015, 08:13 PM
wmax your file work vitda your file work thanks car is go from me, customer is happy and HE PAY ME THANKS

kvadratas
24th February, 2015, 12:43 AM
This topic shows how good forum members are here. You are lucky that guys still helped you after all..."help for free, but I will not share."