PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Toyota Highlander Smart Key problem!

mojomojo
19th February, 2015, 09:57 PM
Hello I have been trying to program this key with no success. At first, once I pressed the start button no messege will come up and there was no communication with my scanner.

Now I have replaced the Smartkey ecu 89990-48020 ecu and I now get the "key not detected" messege on the center console. My Tcode connects but the count down will not start and with my maxidas it stays frozen on the please wait screen. I have waited 16 minutes to be sure but no luck.

I cannot find the immo box behind the cluster like someone stated and showed in a previous post ...
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/360812-Toyota-Highlander-Immo?highlight=highlander

I have also tried sawpping an ecu from a non smart key system. Will that have any effect once the problem is cleared besides the 30 min synchronization.

If someone needs for me read the info on the Smartkey ecu 89990-48020 please let me know what eeprom to read...

Thanks in advanced

almagssbe
20th February, 2015, 12:57 AM
read 93c86 from smartkey

siyadk
20th February, 2015, 07:48 AM
read 93c86 from old smart box and write it to new smartbox.. then ur car is ready to go