PDA

View Full Version : re: astra denso 1.7 cdti dpf off

flyins
20th February, 2015, 10:27 AM
Hi can some one help with dpf off on this Astra denso ecu please? Could do with tested solution please, solution if not free no prob
many thanks flyins

Have solution which i pay for will post soon JUST for the greedy people with bad attitude like vitdia, enjoy!!
I have solution but before i post i want to be 101% before i post for fellow DK members, im like 100 percent certain its correct just want to get some miles on this car and look in live data

dpf off done with latest swiftec update, and was told this solution working
then i reset all with vauxcom
car seems ok and has been on the road 24 hours a day constantly since it was done
orig and dpf off files attached no pass

vitdia
20th February, 2015, 02:47 PM
-------------------------

flyins
20th February, 2015, 11:41 PM
dpf egr off all disconnect
Its ok i have solution now and sorry but i wont be opening your rar into my computer,and why decide to post me dpf off file NOW and send me pass?, so i will reply the way you do "Sorry, but I lost interest in the talk. regards"
get treated the way you treat others, and if i have solution on here on DK i will post it
i do understand that people work at solutions etc.. but dont take the p*ss (and i dont expect it for free), especially when i try my best to contribute to DK and help others
Nice guy? Possibly!! Maybe your file you post is good and you wanna make amends! I dont know!!

gttuning
20th February, 2015, 11:46 PM
its ok i have solution now and sorry but i wont be opening your rar into my computer, wouldnt trust you as far as i could throw you
haha why????

flyins
20th February, 2015, 11:56 PM
haha why????

Why you ask? Lol guy is joke mate, so wont be opening nowt from him after our little talk earlier today (p.m.), so when guy telling me "he lost all interest in talk" when we p.m.ing he can do one, id rather put a wrong file in the car and test it lo, i got solution sorted, paid for it.(not much) Got loads of mates that will do file for me for free but they wont take payment so i dont like to mither them when they busy.
I also have successful files for same car, but wanted to make sure this version was bang on as i cant be bothered unsoldering the piasini if it was not correct.
p.s. i give you pass for his rar and then you can unpack it into your computer?

arvedo
21st February, 2015, 12:01 AM
passs = money
jajajajaja
:):):)

flyins
21st February, 2015, 01:48 AM
passs = money
jajajajaja
No he actually sent me pass (for free,but ALONG time after i told him i already paid for a file), but his file might be rubbish, i not even opening it, he only sent file at 1.47 today when after i pay for solution from someone else from outside of DK,when vitdia and myself had been p.m.ing this morning and got his rude response (i dont like being told "Sorry, but I lost interest in the talk. regards," because i could pay for file from someone outside of dk cheaper) if you want solution let me know i send it you friend

flyins
22nd February, 2015, 02:34 AM
passs = money
jajajajaja
this is how bad it is with this boy, he even removed the file so other people on DK cant have it!! Really really pathetic it all about the money!!! Not about contributing to DK or trying to make amends! I will upload dpf off on monday as want to make sure this car 10000% Dont worry car would of done 250 miles a day so by monday will know if all sweet then i post for DK

LaraVAG
22nd February, 2015, 09:56 AM
Admin must block this user!.
1.7cdti and 3.0cdti its not hard to do.
To really good disable dpf you need last update swiftec, OPCOM or TECH, and key pass opel.

flyins
23rd February, 2015, 01:27 AM
Admin must block this user!.
1.7cdti and 3.0cdti its not hard to do.
To really good disable dpf you need last update swiftec, OPCOM or TECH, and key pass opel.
Which user? lol

P.S. i posted swiftec dpf off solution along with orig for DK members, i not even had time to compare solution to the successful versions i have, probably similar after all lol, just not into unsoldering piasini if wasnt 100%

Many thanks flyins

sevv
15th January, 2018, 11:11 AM
This fw is not for Z17DTR. This is Z17DTJ AP48NCLAR30J .
If to flash nothing wrong will happen, except for DTC.
If to flash nothing wrong will happen, except for DTCIf to flash nothing wrong will happen, except for DTCIf to flash nothing wrong will happen, except for DTCIf to flash nothing wrong will happen, except for DTC

LaraVAG
15th January, 2018, 07:15 PM
This one:
vitdia (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/392314-vitdia)
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/statusicon_blue/user-offline.png

liban11
20th November, 2018, 10:37 AM
thanks flyins can i use your file,it's tested oki?
thanks and rep done

my one is 1.7 z17dtr