PDA

View Full Version : cmd flashtec???support ok or not

gttuning
22nd February, 2015, 08:03 PM
Hi any user have CMD would like to know about support,if is ok or slow.
think to buy one,any info would be grate.
thanks

macxlulu666
22nd February, 2015, 08:06 PM
support :) totaly bad ,if have problem ,support says in 98 % : problem in bad mod file......

but device is very good , not perfectly

x17 good very good support ,fgtech good

i have cmd ,x17 or fg

gttuning
22nd February, 2015, 08:22 PM
support :) totaly bad ,if have problem ,support says in 98 % : problem in bad mod file......

i have cmd ,x17 or fg
from your point of view,if you would revers time and buy new toll where would you go?

macxlulu666
22nd February, 2015, 08:33 PM
CMD in best in obd
x17 best support + tprot cks edc17 etc
fg - denso ,renesans mjd eeprom etc

I am doing a lot of cars, x17 is a good one to start with, cmd is for professionals , expansive , and without support

gttuning
22nd February, 2015, 08:41 PM
CMD in best in obd
x17 best support + tprot cks edc17 etc
fg - denso ,renesans mjd eeprom etc

I am doing a lot of cars, x17 is a good one to start with, cmd is for professionals , expansive , and without support
have you any problems that cmd would not read or write some ecus??dont need support as long tool works.

chriskross
22nd February, 2015, 08:43 PM
cmd support is shit, but tool is great.

mms has best support and great service functions

gttuning
22nd February, 2015, 09:25 PM
its good to know opinion others how tool is working.
thanks

Shaheenem
23rd February, 2015, 08:02 AM
I have CMD and support is slow.

I had X17 as well and support was great! Online chat etc.

X17 is very good for boot mode. CMD good for OBD

kennfeld
23rd February, 2015, 10:46 AM

i have cmd ,x17 or fg

I have got that problem with them to they said that 's my file
i wrote it with bsl and then it worked
the fault was the virtual read i think that file looked the boot mode password was no more readable

anyway i am customer at cmd since 11 years and only on that car the support was bad
for the rest support was great

gezame
23rd February, 2015, 11:28 PM

i have cmd ,x17 or fg

Hi
Completely agree with you.
I have the same instruments.

gezame
24th February, 2015, 12:02 AM
I have got that problem with them to they said that 's my file
i wrote it with bsl and then it worked
the fault was the virtual read i think that file looked the boot mode password was no more readable

anyway i am customer at cmd since 11 years and only on that car the support was bad
for the rest support was great

Hi
I'm using cmd since 2005, the truth that in all this time, I sent about 10 questions to support cmd, but the answers are always laughing, not if you take people by imbecile, or if it is believe gods.
Of these 10 questions, 8 have been in the last year, and always problems with virtual readings, in fact I became cmd two EDC17 bricks because of its virtual Readings.
I know many people with problems by using virtual readings cmd in tricores, dsg, etc, but them are afraid to write in the f?rums. for fear of reprisals from cmd.

gttuning
24th February, 2015, 10:29 AM
good to know this,i think wont buy from them.its expensive tool to keep,so expect support to be 100%good.

xanubysx
24th February, 2015, 10:51 AM
Cmd support slow slow... im sell few time back and vuy kessv2.. support is good.. drv request is too fast, in promoting see how much is required before you. They work quickly even able to resolve the problem almost immediately .. original files, etc.

And Fgtech support too bad... my friend have original and very very bad ask :D No comment...