PDA

View Full Version : 2012 mileage locations other than dash in mitsubishi l200

smartymarti
23rd February, 2015, 07:01 PM
Has anyone had any issues with new'ish l200 models getting caught at the dealers, had 2 in 2 weeks , It must be inside the ecu if so whats inside and wheres the location of it has anyone pulled one out ??????

dave11674
23rd February, 2015, 07:20 PM
hmm i did a few 2014 plates the other day mate
only did dash ooops lol

dave

smartymarti
23rd February, 2015, 07:22 PM
Iv had a customer in scotland and one in birmingham both caught

Although its not my doing , id rather know how and why

88diablo
23rd February, 2015, 07:22 PM
Not seen many myself and always just tell customer this work aint guaranteed as other places pop up now and then but interestingly though about 6 months ago when I used to go to the block a bit I do remember 3 or maybe 4 of these about 2 to 3 years old go through with a statement read out from the rostrum that the truck had no warranty as there was a mileage discrepancy with the main dealer.

DARFVADER
23rd February, 2015, 08:35 PM
Deffo mitsi are checking every l200 ... they are even recalling them for so called ecu upgrades to catch them out , i had 3 caught ,,all had satt nav

been told its either ecu or satt nav

can any xtool users confirm that the tool has Mitsubishi L-200 Triton 93c86 ecu calc ...... its on the list ,and is that an old ecu type !

Meat-Head
23rd February, 2015, 09:31 PM
Iv had a customer in scotland and one in birmingham

Har har har, snigger, laugh laugh, Scotland and Birmingham, I wounder what DK Members did them.

was there a jump lead shape in the bonnet??

Z's in brumshire, lol

smartymarti
24th February, 2015, 08:42 AM
errr i did both of them , as they both work away ,no jump leads needed mate although i look next time ill check for strange shapes under the bonnet

Meat-Head
24th February, 2015, 08:51 AM
ON TOPIC:-

ring a random dealer, ask the question "been offered one, not sure about milage correct, can they tell if milage tampered"

the worst that can happen is you call them CHUNTS and slam phone down, call next dealer! Try again

Speedofix
12th May, 2015, 11:16 AM
Some one know how to calculate km in pajero and l200 ECU? and what type of eeprom I will find inside?