PDA

View Full Version : ONLY ONE FREE CHIPTUNING FILE-POWER FOR DIGITAL-kAOS MEMBERS

betrescudan
23rd February, 2015, 07:15 PM
I HOPE that all tuners that will enjoy to help the others members with free remaps,to veriffy before all posts of who ask free remaps
there are many leechers that take for free , and outside sales our work...best regards

ozzy73
23rd February, 2015, 07:33 PM
Hello ! :)

Did just december that Seat Leon 1.9 TDi that You did mod to me (Seat Leon 1.9 TDI ori.170 hp) if You remember and TOTALLY FORGOT to give You feedback from that!!
SO SORRY for that! But now, I remembered to give You feedback since the guy who owns that cat is always on the move! Was very happy for that tune. Car handels now MUCH better! and all is like he wanted! Thank You!! :)

betrescudan
23rd February, 2015, 08:27 PM
thanks for report mate...i am happy for your friend

Babos
23rd February, 2015, 08:38 PM
Good to see but go please here:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/237133-Free-tuningfiles-Personalized-remap/page294

betrescudan
23rd February, 2015, 09:12 PM
Good to see but go please here:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/237133-Free-tuningfiles-Personalized-remap/page294
thanks mate...i was there for much time...and i worked free without limits..and now,i changed ideea...i think is better to have limits

Nio
23rd February, 2015, 11:26 PM
Hi Dan, not feel resentment about what you did , but I think it is right to have limits . Many people are taking it out of your goodness. Regards m8.

betrescudan
24th February, 2015, 06:43 AM
Hi Dan, not feel resentment about what you did , but I think it is right to have limits . Many people are taking it out of your goodness. Regards m8.
nice that you agree my friend....

bobolin4o
24th February, 2015, 07:52 AM
Even 1 tuned file for 1 person (not active member, who help others) will kill that business.
I'm not angry, that someone sell my work... After all i'm happy to help him to earn some money and to learn him to do it by himself... He is not my competitor, he don't break my busyness...
I'm angry, that anyone knows "I can take more power for my car, or solve my problem just like that, why i must pay for this?"
You made over 1500 free remaps, that's mean over 1500 people will not pay for that job in some tuning shop...
Anyway, better late then never, but not too late as well...
Now we will wait for the next tuner, who want to prove himself and will make another 1000+ free remaps before realize what he did...

From this moment, i'll do, what i can of course, to help the members of this forum with more than 20 useful posts!
Without bad feelings!
Bobo

gttuning
24th February, 2015, 10:09 AM
Helping others is ok,with tips give clue, and stuff like that,but free files is actually running someones business.
there is guys here that invest money in tuning business like my self so we all know how much time and money takes to be setup,and buy updates for tools,so as less files going here for free its better for all,
same with crash-clear files,place i live in people advertise crash clear for nothing just because they get it for free.
any way did any try to read edc17Aldelco ecu opel insignia2013

xanubysx
24th February, 2015, 10:41 AM
Yes, update interface or other is expensive. Helping other is ok, Sometimes everyone needs help. Free file only i make on free time.. Many people find files used for earnings for customers.

betrescudan
24th February, 2015, 02:35 PM
i will do the same thing...free files for who don"t do bussines with my files

simaservis1108
24th February, 2015, 02:38 PM
Possible to do Seat Cordoba 1.4 16V 2008?
Original 86HP.

ECU Magneti Marelli IAW4HV.

betrescudan
24th February, 2015, 02:54 PM
Possible to do Seat Cordoba 1.4 16V 2008?
Original 86HP.

ECU Magneti Marelli IAW4HV.
sorry for petrol engines mate...

24th February, 2015, 10:47 PM
everyone should learn own!!!! it cost much time, it is not ok to make tuning for free to share experience of many years, to show how to in 5min... and then the wanna be tuner copy paste your knowledge and make money.

that is my thinking.
think about if you get started, who was helping you?

no one......

bobolin4o
25th February, 2015, 07:17 AM
everyone should learn own!!!! it cost much time, it is not ok to make tuning for free to share experience of many years, to show how to in 5min... and then the wanna be tuner copy paste your knowledge and make money.

that is my thinking.
think about if you get started, who was helping you?

no one......

In the beginning no one helps me, i would say no one knew how to...
What is the difference, if i help for free to someone, or he paid some euro for my help?
How do you think, what is better - 50 euro, or new friendship?
Regards!

25th February, 2015, 03:58 PM
In the beginning no one helps me, i would say no one knew how to...
What is the difference, if i help for free to someone, or he paid some euro for my help?
How do you think, what is better - 50 euro, or new friendship?
Regards!

It has nothing to do for euro.

It has to do that other people earn money with job as tuner and have bills to pay and have wife and children to feed.

Such people make loose the job of a real chip tuner.
You should try to think from other perspective ..

betrescudan
25th February, 2015, 05:52 PM
i need friends...i have many...and for this,i will do files with low price...for friendship...but someone who tell into his presentation that have his own garage,can be also my friend...even i am hungry

bobolin4o
25th February, 2015, 07:05 PM
Obviously the language is a huge problem...
I'll make a second attempt to tell you, guys, what is my point of view.
I have my own garage, so those words about "ruining business" i accept with full force.
My point is, that i help and will help in the future only people like me, that work that job every day, all day, and that job pay their bills etc, and are active members with real help (free of course) to others... I will not help to members, who come here to get free solution, without make any contribution on this forum. Those people are our customers, they will not come to us, provided that they have found a free solution here. Those people are leechers, that make money on our backs.
I hope now i'm clear enough.
Regards!

betrescudan
25th February, 2015, 07:22 PM
i think that all of us agree with your points...you are a good friend and a special member of this DK ...thanks mate

NASTASE
25th February, 2015, 10:27 PM
If you want to be achieve something in life, work hard... nothing comes for free!

betrescudan
26th February, 2015, 01:36 PM
i will give for free for thoses who really have not other possibilities

ominimicu
26th February, 2015, 01:43 PM
if i had no knowledge at all about cars and remapping...i wouldnt want a free file in my car. (especially if the car is expensive, or its all you got to go to work)

betrescudan
26th February, 2015, 03:51 PM
if i had no knowledge at all about cars and remapping...i wouldnt want a free file in my car. (especially if the car is expensive, or its all you got to go to work)
wouldn"t want....means what this mate?...:roflmao:

vmax
27th February, 2015, 05:27 PM
OK, now me ;)

Please disable all DTC.

Car - vw caddy 2.0 CNG!! Bosch ME7.1.1 or it's possible - calculate checksum but i don't have ols802 dll :) ...

HW: 0261201575
SW: 1037392045

7 Faults Found:

013187 - High Pressure Gas Sensor (G400)
P3383 - 001 - Short to Plus - MIL ON
013190 - Low Pressure Gas Sensor (G401)
P3386 - 001 - Short to Plus - MIL ON
013177 - Shut-Off Valve for High Pressure Has Regulator (N372)
P3379 - 004 - Open Circuit - MIL ON
013212 - Shut-Off Valve 1 for Gas Tank
P339C - 004 - Open Circuit - MIL ON
013221 - Shut-Off Valve 4 for Gas Tank
P33A5 - 004 - Open Circuit - MIL ON
013218 - Shut-Off Valve 3 for Gas Tank
P33A2 - 004 - Open Circuit - MIL ON
013215 - Shut-Off Valve 2 for Gas Tank
P339F - 004 - Open Circuit - MIL ON

mobileunlockers
27th February, 2015, 06:18 PM
Hi

can anyone plz remap file for my car. its astra 1.7 cdti. 301845 thanks guys

plasma533
27th February, 2015, 06:22 PM
Been reading this thread. Whilst doing remaps for free is a very good thing for the person receiving the free map, it is totally unfair to then use this map as a source of income without any of the knowledge or experience that the tuners have to back it up... If someone has a map file they have created and needs someone experienced to check it over for errors/mistakes then fair enough, or even if they just want a remap done for their own personal car without needing/knowing how it all works, again fair enough....

People shouldnt be making money off of other peoples backs. They need to invest time and money of their own and LEARN how to do it...

Example.. I wanted to know how to do the car radio decoding type of thing.. I have asked and PM'd a few people about hints and tips but not one of them has given away the actual way they do it.. Instead between myself and another person we've learnt how to do it... So the advice is there and plenty of people willing to help IF you want to LEARN how to do things.

(Shall now get off my soapbox)

vmax
27th February, 2015, 10:00 PM
Bla bla bla... Free is Free :p please disable my DTC

betrescudan
27th February, 2015, 10:33 PM
Hi

can anyone plz remap file for my car. its astra 1.7 cdti. 301845 thanks guys

here is your mod file...please report

garagetech
27th February, 2015, 11:29 PM
hello, beruscudan i have a ford focus that just had a egr throttle valve and injector seals replaced. mil light is still on with egr and dpf fault but drives fine.

P0407-e2 (egr) sensor b circuit low
P2458-21 Diesel Particular Filter Regeneration Duration

Is it possible to delete egr sensor fault without completely removing egr from the map. if possible then can you do that please and also remove dpf

by the way i have made a contribution for the previous vectra that you did thankyou

betrescudan
27th February, 2015, 11:59 PM
hello, beruscudan i have a ford focus that just had a egr throttle valve and injector seals replaced. mil light is still on with egr and dpf fault but drives fine.

P0407-e2 (egr) sensor b circuit low
P2458-21 Diesel Particular Filter Regeneration Duration

Is it possible to delete egr sensor fault without completely removing egr from the map. if possible then can you do that please and also remove dpf

by the way i have made a contribution for the previous vectra that you did thankyou

try this...and report

garagetech
28th February, 2015, 12:05 AM
try this...and report

is this only egr dtc delete?

betrescudan
28th February, 2015, 07:12 AM
nope...is the sollution from PM

totalkey
28th February, 2015, 03:53 PM
I just a beginner on this area so correct me if I wrong please. If I have mod file for a specific ecu so I can use it for all the same ecu's model?
If it true so why not pay to experience tunner for excellent file and use it many times later? It's only 60-100 euro per file

betrescudan
28th February, 2015, 05:39 PM
I just a beginner on this area so correct me if I wrong please. If I have mod file for a specific ecu so I can use it for all the same ecu's model?
If it true so why not pay to experience tunner for excellent file and use it many times later? It's only 60-100 euro per file
is sugest you to not do that...using one file to more cars....:burnout:

totalkey
28th February, 2015, 06:02 PM
is sugest you to not do that...using one file to more cars....:burnout:
Please more information why Not doing. This

automocion
28th February, 2015, 06:15 PM
Because ecu software numbers, maps, vin... are not the same.

totalkey
28th February, 2015, 07:01 PM
Yes but my question is - can it do something bad to the engine?

Babos
28th February, 2015, 07:07 PM
Yes but my question is - can it do something bad to the engine?

If you dont know what you do be ready get problems.
That formula is for all :D

totalkey
28th February, 2015, 07:09 PM
If you dont know what you do be ready get problems.
That formula is for all :D
Bottom line please - car start and run fine! But for long term it can Do problem?

betrescudan
28th February, 2015, 08:52 PM
Bottom line please - car start and run fine! But for long term it can Do problem?
mate... please understand that is not good...even two twins brothers aren"t identically...

totalkey
28th February, 2015, 08:57 PM
mate... please understand that is not good...even two twins brothers aren"t identically...
I understand you mate but do you have example for a issue ?
I talking about same engine and same ecu model

betrescudan
28th February, 2015, 09:10 PM
look only the bmw mate...same ecu,same car,same engine....other maps
and i see that you don"t want to understand...and i loose my time...so,enjoy yourselfe with yours futures probblems....:bounce:

plasma533
28th February, 2015, 10:27 PM
If its not an identical clone of the ecu it came from and your just trying to overlay the information on it, the chances are good that you wil brick the ECU... and then have to BDM it with an original full file.

totalkey
28th February, 2015, 10:54 PM
If its not an identical clone of the ecu it came from and your just trying to overlay the information on it, the chances are good that you wil brick the ECU... and then have to BDM it with an original full file.
so the only thing that will break is the ecu?
it cant hurt the engine ?

betrescudan
28th February, 2015, 11:43 PM
what do you think that can be with a wrong IQ or air for your pistons,or others components.?or maybe yours injectors....and ...i forgot the clutch,intercooler,dpf,egr,cathalizer..?.doing chiptuning need to know little more mechanical problems

bobolin4o
1st March, 2015, 10:33 AM
I understand you mate but do you have example for a issue ?
I talking about same engine and same ecu model

Here is the story:
A friend of mine have Golf III, AFN engine. I've made for him a strong remap and all is ok... After some time he put the ECU in other, exactly the same Golf with AFN engine and the result - poor performance and blown turbo... So?
The conclusion is - EVERY TIME YOU MUST TUNE UP INDIVIDUALLY!!!

Flisting
1st March, 2015, 11:37 AM
Hi guys !

I have buy a file tuning to my Renault Espace 3.0 dci 177 Denso DH5 , 177ch to 210ch.
But i have a problem with it , the accelerator don't work and can clip recognize the car
that is vel satis. I have contacted the tuner but he don't responding ...

Thanks for any help.

einet
1st March, 2015, 01:40 PM
bad tunner!

mishu_b
1st March, 2015, 03:36 PM
bad tunner!

who? this is toooo vague!

betrescudan
1st March, 2015, 05:04 PM
Hi guys !

I have buy a file tuning to my Renault Espace 3.0 dci 177 Denso DH5 , 177ch to 210ch.
But i have a problem with it , the accelerator don't work and can clip recognize the car
that is vel satis. I have contacted the tuner but he don't responding ...

Thanks for any help.

Read and write with galletto 2.

is only same storry...you use a file from renault velsatis (maybe an ecu identically like yours)...same shit that our friend want to do
mate...you must to tune your origiunal file...DID YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

betrescudan
1st March, 2015, 05:17 PM
bad tunner!
EXPLAIN PLEASE...
HOW DO YOU SAW THE WORK MADED FOR THE ORIGINAL FILE POSTED?

vmax
2nd March, 2015, 08:53 AM
And my file? need your's help.

mercis
2nd March, 2015, 07:57 PM
please dpf and egr off,alfa 159 jtd read with mpps thankyou

betrescudan
2nd March, 2015, 09:02 PM
please dpf and egr off,alfa 159 jtd read with mpps thankyou
here is your file....

kire106ka
3rd March, 2015, 12:54 AM
These tread is missing a point now everybody will ask dpf egr dtc ect and all time someone who realy dont like to pay a peny and ask coustomer 50 eur for remap dpf ect,because they get solution for free.Excuse me i do not like to affend nobody byt that is my opinion i have help too many times and in most of the time people do not say one simple thanks,and that is not a problem at the end problem is that now everybody can do some car for the price that is nonsence.I agree of helping for those who ask help onse twice byt most of them ask something everyday for diferent cars and they own a garadge and fix car.I still pay for something i do not know how to do it because that is propper way pay and learn or maybe i'am the only one?
I will still help byt not to members who just need free solutions everyday byt to ones who deserved by helping too on these forum.
I'am not against these tread nd helping i saw it and i write what comes on my mind.
Regards Kire

Johnner
3rd March, 2015, 01:04 AM
I'm surprised this thread is still here.To me,it goes against the ethos of this forum,which is to help people out.

Personally,it sounds like,give them a sample,and you have them hooked.Next time,they pay for it.

That's bordering on advertising.

I'm probably,as usual,completely wrong,but that's what I pick up from it.

betrescudan
5th March, 2015, 09:37 AM
to have little more humanity and help the others is a good principle of life
i will help the others who really need my help
but for who want only to approfite from my principle,i have only one finger for sale...the third from my hand...:roflmao:

PremierD
5th March, 2015, 09:56 AM
I agree with John ..... Closed :)