PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Toyota prius problem

javyb
24th February, 2015, 05:54 PM
A friend of mine corrected mileage on this car with enigma he put it together the mileage changed but is flashing also when u drive the car the speedo doesn't register the speed anybody any ideas what could be issue. He put original dump in it didn't work he also tried dumps from another dash still no luck

XmoDDeR
24th February, 2015, 05:59 PM
with enigma the dash killer .......?
some fried component on dash due to voltage at read and write ..............tool suited to hold space in bin. all the hype for wat a 200.00 upa and tachosft even ur mate would be problem free.
back to dash have him check over with pro dash repair or try to write another dump with other tool
looking for a post i think had same issue

zckariya70
24th February, 2015, 06:04 PM
can u post that current dump here ? i can cheack and tell u

javyb
24th February, 2015, 10:43 PM
He solved with dump from dash of similar car the dumps he tried was in km. Thanks all.

javyb
24th February, 2015, 10:46 PM
with enigma the dash killer .......?
some fried component on dash due to voltage at read and write ..............tool suited to hold space in bin. all the hype for wat a 200.00 upa and tachosft even ur mate would be problem free.
back to dash have him check over with pro dash repair or try to write another dump with other tool
looking for a post i think had same issue
If u was offered a Enigma at a good price you wouldn't say no? Well

raf0468
25th February, 2015, 12:04 AM
done many many with enigma, never a problem...may be user error..

vrsc
25th February, 2015, 12:42 AM
The Eprom is dath ? You progamm the Data in a new Eprom.....

XmoDDeR
25th February, 2015, 03:40 AM
If u was offered a Enigma at a good price you wouldn't say no? Well

nooooooooooooooooo lol my friend only if i can swing by u and pick up then we got the pub and hit some wings and pints. speak to u in the am