PDA

View Full Version : Audi A6 2005 all keys lost procedure

darius89
25th February, 2015, 08:54 PM
Hi, today I got audi a6 2005 all keys lost,
Customer made only mechanical key. But nothing happens when inserting key, so I cant read any info with carprog. Which fuse need to short to make ignittion on ???
Please help, I need all procedure to program a key.
I have carprog, zedbul, upa, xprog, SSB and Chip glass id48 can audi
Please help

dmp
25th February, 2015, 09:03 PM
It should be an 8E transponder, I believe you're supposed to keep a foot on the brake when programming (I do anyways, not sure if required). Will have to look up the fuses to short, maybe somebody else can chime in before I get a chance

whiskymk
25th February, 2015, 09:14 PM
U must read evl (under stering)
Inside motorola 9s12 secured

darius89
25th February, 2015, 10:19 PM
So after reading evl.....
Whats next ?

rm23
25th February, 2015, 10:25 PM
when you read elv correctly then you can do it with tango but you don't have it ;(

ovitanov
25th February, 2015, 10:37 PM
Do not waste your time to read ELV, just connect to the car and do the transponder.

darius89
25th February, 2015, 11:01 PM
But no ignition ...... need to turn on manually ignition. Carprog shoud do, but need ignition

satellitedream
25th February, 2015, 11:21 PM
I have done this with smelecom tool, all keys lost for a6 and q7 simple procedure where you put the key in the antenna and program, gives you options for dealer made key or used key

gokey
26th February, 2015, 07:45 AM
short two fuses
what type is motor ?

DottoreBL
26th February, 2015, 10:45 AM
u need Avdi to finish that job ... it is 5 min job

darius89
26th February, 2015, 01:07 PM
its 2005 2.0 tdi PD 103 kw

haroutioun
26th February, 2015, 02:00 PM
Hi, today I got audi a6 2005 all keys lost,
Customer made only mechanical key. But nothing happens when inserting key, so I cant read any info with carprog. Which fuse need to short to make ignittion on ???
Please help, I need all procedure to program a key.
I have carprog, zedbul, upa, xprog, SSB and Chip glass id48 can audi
Please help
Hello.
1) Dear,normally if your car with ezs-kessy a6/q7 & all keys lost,first you must remove ezs-kessy from the car after dismount it & by soldering output wires of xprog-m you can read the dump & after that if you have tango or avdi or i don't know if your zedbul have option can prepare (transponder SOKYMAT 8E) by dump???,after when prepare finish,you can write back the file to ezs & after ready to start the car.
2) you can't do something to have ignition on the dash,you can just do jumper on the fuse to have communication with engine ecu to get 6 cs bytes + the pin,& by this 6 bytes + pin (for example) you can load in avdi to prepairer dealer key by obd2 without remove the ezs,just by obd2.so here i don't have an idea if your tools can do it by obd2.

autofan1965
26th February, 2015, 02:53 PM
Search someone with, avdi, vvdi or similar. Best way. I dont think that you will be able to finish this job with your tools. At least you can read elv, give someone dump, he make key for you and new file and you write it back. But there remote is together with transponder and i am not so sure it will work after key to dump.

darius89
26th February, 2015, 03:34 PM
Hi this is ecu eeprom. how to get all data pin, cs.

haroutioun
26th February, 2015, 03:41 PM
Hi this is ecu eeprom. how to get all data pin, cs.

Hi.

pin 39618

CS:58 85 77 80 B1 0A

autofan1965
26th February, 2015, 05:34 PM
And how you will now go forward with this data? Wich module in carprog cover a6/q7 ezs?

darius89
26th February, 2015, 07:14 PM
I,m stuck with that car. My tools cant do that car.
Thanks for trying help me.
Going let customer go to other shop 70km from me.

haroutioun
26th February, 2015, 07:22 PM
After reading EVL, what next procedure ?
HI,when you read ezl,after load that file in tango + put the transponder 8E in tango and tango he give you a file to write back in ezl,so here the car ready to start.

whiskymk
26th February, 2015, 07:31 PM
Do not waste your time to read ELV, just connect to the car and do the transponder.
With witch tool?
With avdi not possible when all key lost without reading elv

haroutioun
26th February, 2015, 07:56 PM
With witch tool?
With avdi not possible when all key lost without reading elv
HI,
who tell you avdi can't do key if all keys lost without reading elv?,no my freand you can do key by writing manual pin + cs in avdi after you can do what you need to do key + &&&&

DottoreBL
27th February, 2015, 09:05 AM
AVDI 100% work this car in all key lost !

H.Wessel
27th February, 2015, 10:54 AM
With this you can make ignition on in all A6 except 3.2 engine.

H.W

lmqcatarino
5th June, 2018, 09:26 PM
With this you can make ignition on in all A6 except 3.2 engine.

H.WTested. Work.

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk

p1et
29th April, 2019, 01:45 PM
When I will program original remote key by dump via Tango and then reprogram via OBD, remote will work?

pouleddy
29th April, 2019, 02:55 PM
When I will program original remote key by dump via Tango and then reprogram via OBD, remote will work?
hi. Yes remote it self it work after the immo key adaptation done.

lpf01
29th April, 2019, 05:24 PM

You dont need to redo it by obd, just make it with Tango and remote will work after assembly.

p1et
30th April, 2019, 07:56 PM
Hello,

So I did 2 keys by Tango (1 remote, 1 transponder only), wrote new file all good. Customer took ELV + keys, installed in car to check if keys are working and both keys started the engine. Then he wanted to put plastics / all the pieces back tohether so he disconnected ELV for a while, mounted everything back and say now keys no more unlocking ESL but the remote work. What might be the problem? :/

p1et
30th April, 2019, 09:04 PM
Hello,

So I did 2 keys by Tango (1 remote, 1 transponder only), wrote new file all good. Customer took ELV + keys, installed in car to check if keys are working and both keys started the engine. Then he wanted to put plastics / all the pieces back tohether so he disconnected ELV for a while, mounted everything back and say now keys no more unlocking ESL but the remote work. What might be the problem? :/

OK now I read that ELV is common problem in this car and very fortunate that if I connect VCDS and clear falt codes in channel 05 (start auth) ELV will unlock but only for a while. What people do . Is it true? I have quite distance to this car.

drugowaz
1st May, 2019, 05:33 AM
If worked before put plastics it must work after put them. No need cut anything. Or elv is bad. Many times times they run wires though sharp edge of steering and short elv. Had this 3 times after owner instaled elv by him sefl.
Tell him to recheck wires to elv and fuses. If all ok ,than someone local to come clear codes. This is not your problem .

rokibar
1st May, 2019, 07:12 AM
If worked before put plastics it must work after put them. No need cut anything. Or elv is bad. Many times times they run wires though sharp edge of steering and short elv. Had this 3 times after owner instaled elv by him sefl.
Tell him to recheck wires to elv and fuses. If all ok ,than someone local to come clear codes. This is not your problem .
you are right, thats not hes problem but customers usually think different.

p1et
1st May, 2019, 09:16 AM
you are right, thats not hes problem but customers usually think different.

Yeah exactly, especially he drove car without any single problems with ELV, I programmed key to ELV and now it suddenly doesn't work (worked once) so what might he think :D. I know it's nor my fault but just taking money and not caring of his problem isn't good idea. I will try to come at car's place with VCDS and clear ELV errors (if present). I hope this will work (temporary) and I will tell him need to fix ELV or better install emulator - I saw one that you program with VVDI Prog without even opening it.

I'm trying to find parts for repair that ELV eventually but I can't find motor for change, only microswitches and relay. Do you know where to buy ELV motor?

Or I have also full eeprom + flash from customer's ELV. If I find used one ELV and program MCU with my original files, there need to be same exact donor ELV part numbers to make it work?

drugowaz
1st May, 2019, 09:37 AM
Buy used elv. Write dumps done.
You not even need go to him,ship reflashed elv to him.

p1et
1st May, 2019, 11:49 AM
Thanks I will write dumps to donor but knowing my luck that donor used ELV which I buy will be broken also :chuncky: But I will buy repair kit, all microswitches, relay and motor and eventually I will change them. I will inform how it finished.

hojo25
1st May, 2019, 12:40 PM
VVDI2 rages here the user !!!!
And VVDi2 cost BMW Full 4000 Dollars !!!
VVDi2 update is china fake !!!
China can not program !!!
CAS 2 and 3 shit !!!

hojo25
1st May, 2019, 12:51 PM
special function OBD repair what should you do with it ???
Flash Programmer what do you do with it !!!
Is a BMW fake !!!!
Update BMW B36 ISN !!!!
VVDI2 software developer can not program a BMW !!!
Does VVDI2 know about ISTA-P? NCS and ISTA D off ???
From VVDI2 program knows none here !!!

hojo25
1st May, 2019, 12:59 PM
vvdi2 versagt bei BMW!!!

drugowaz
1st May, 2019, 01:26 PM
I think youle get ban soon :D

p1et
1st May, 2019, 02:30 PM
About my issue, customer just told me by phone that now the steering wheel is not locked so I don't really know what is the problem? Maybe ignition switch?

dmp
1st May, 2019, 02:33 PM
About my issue, customer just told me by phone that now the steering wheel is not locked so I don't really know what is the problem? Maybe ignition switch?If steering wheel not locking the lock could be failing

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

PremierD
1st May, 2019, 02:45 PM
vvdi2 versagt bei BMW!!!

Then don't use it mate ......................

mojomojo
1st May, 2019, 03:07 PM

good to know this can happened more than once.. very possible to install wrong or damage wires during installation

p1et
1st May, 2019, 03:39 PM
Car started after somebody scanned and cleared all fault codes. After shutting car off, it start again so let's hope it was blocked just once and won't happen again. And if it happen I told them I can fix it. Thanks all

rokibar
2nd May, 2019, 04:59 PM
Car started after somebody scanned and cleared all fault codes. After shutting car off, it start again so let's hope it was blocked just once and won't happen again. And if it happen I told them I can fix it. Thanks all
good for you.

tenzen
20th September, 2021, 07:16 PM
hello everybody! After a remote fail on audi a6 f4,having just one key,i took another key used,unlocked with cs code from donor car,make it dealer key with original dump from my car and try to program.After programming,key is locked,no working at all,no ignition,no remote and,most important,no respond to unlock with cs code. Original key still work on ignition.What i do wrong?Thank's in advance!

fred77
20th September, 2021, 08:22 PM
Thanks I will write dumps to donor but knowing my luck that donor used ELV which I buy will be broken also :chuncky: But I will buy repair kit, all microswitches, relay and motor and eventually I will change them. I will inform how it finished.

ebay crap people relist stuff

fred77
20th September, 2021, 08:24 PM
hello everybody! After a remote fail on audi a6 f4,having just one key,i took another key used,unlocked with cs code from donor car,make it dealer key with original dump from my car and try to program.After programming,key is locked,no working at all,no ignition,no remote and,most important,no respond to unlock with cs code. Original key still work on ignition.What i do wrong?Thank's in advance!

unlock and try again. sounds original wrong

sounds like u know your stuff more than muppets here

Manta1600
20th September, 2021, 11:02 PM

What tool did you use?

tenzen
21st September, 2021, 07:05 PM
I use autel im 608,read dump from donor car,unlock key from donor with cs,program key as 4-th key,everything normal ,key unlocked,verified twice.Programing first key,success,put second key in ignition and nothing happen...Check key with programer,key is locked...Read dump from elv,key is there at 4-th position,but the car don"t recognised this key.Original key still works but remote is defective.Now i can't unlock key with security code,original from my car or the donor.When i programmed key on car,something is happened with cs.Normally,the key is taking security code from car where is programmed,or not?This is the question.Or when program the key something it was corrupted...Thank's for implication on this problems!

NogaroB5S4
27th September, 2021, 04:31 PM
Curious to see what year J518 and donor key came from.

If donor key was programmed to newer J518 module (2009+ version), key will not learn to older 2005-2008 type J518 module (even though its unlocked). Something to do with remote bytes. The remote will not take and key will not learn.