PDA

View Full Version : Help Ford Focus 2010 with smart key won?t start!

gardcel
27th February, 2015, 04:31 AM
Hi, I have a problema with onde Ford Focus 2.0 Duratec Ghia 2010 the car have a star key with start button

The car won?t work the dash can?t work only if jump a relay.. Pressing a start button can?t work ...

The eletronic barrel colum can?t lock .. All time is unlock

In the scanner the error is only in the ETB Electronic Throttle Body.

Try reprog key without sucess ... The key is ok.. I try put the emergency key in the reader can?t work too ..

The car stoped a long time like 1 year ...

The dash message : Engine Malfulction...

The wires conections and the graund all ok ...

Can help-me with this big problem ??

Thanks for all !!!!!

keturi
27th February, 2015, 12:23 PM
Hi, got the same problem with Galaxy 2010. Working 3 days, still no result.

smokey08
27th February, 2015, 11:25 PM
Is the battery voltage ok?

obdsystems
28th February, 2015, 09:44 AM
hmm fault codes??

keygargoil
4th March, 2015, 04:20 AM
has the car been in a accident

gardcel
22nd March, 2015, 02:18 AM
Hi, only fault is P1260 Theft detected vehicle, The key is smart with Push Start Button ... When you put the transponder in coil the car can?t work ... When you try only start car in the star button can?t work .... When be a jumper in relay of dash the dash is on and be a message (Engine fault) ... The start button is OK i try change ... The key is programmed in box at trunk.. I see the conections and is ok ... The car Battery is OK.. Whas changed... The car is Original never crash ... Have a idea where is a problem ?? Thanks Thanks .

obdsystems
22nd March, 2015, 03:23 PM
re-program fob or try code another?

Automat
22nd March, 2015, 07:49 PM
Maybe relign/parameter reset? You say car sat 1 year?

gardcel
23rd March, 2015, 12:15 AM
Hi, Yes car stop a one year with this problem ... The fob work whem press lock or unlock ok ... But the car can?t recognizes the valey (Emergency) key and smart key .. But the fob works well .... Locking and unlocking the doors .... Thanks !

whiskeyman
23rd March, 2015, 12:29 AM
have you checked all fuses
had an earlier focus with same problem was fuse

gardcel
23rd March, 2015, 05:39 AM
Yes .. I test all Fuse, In the engine box .. next glovebox .... Relay?s .... All ok, Grounds.... Have + and ground in the box at the trunk when smart key is stored ... I dissemble this box and all OK .... Thanks !