PDA

View Full Version : hu 66 turbodecoder

autochei
28th February, 2015, 09:54 AM
I bought from simon touch www.keyprogtools.com hu66 turbodecoder
I used it 5 times then gave up and broke
ask her colleagues who have purchased from this website to tell if they have had problems with hu66 turbodecoder

I contacted Simon touch but he no longer wants to provide warranty for a fee

and now we http://turbodecoder.com
TURBODECODERS PRPDUCER it seems like they would be those who developed this tool and was told that I bought myself from www.keyprogtools.com
would be a fake

didi_du_93000
28th February, 2015, 06:52 PM
Simontouch is ? reseller.
If you have broken the tool you havent warranty.
You must bought a new tool with small discount.
I have 2 customers have broken in few days after bought it. I have give it -20% off.

autofan1965
28th February, 2015, 06:52 PM
simon is resseler. Issues with turbodecoder are known. Use lishi much more predictable, cheaper and work longer:)

didi_du_93000
28th February, 2015, 06:53 PM
It's a very very good tool but must use careful. I always make 2 hours course at customers on table.

estate
28th February, 2015, 09:48 PM
turbodecoder = 10/15 lishi's.................

ArnautuIonut
28th February, 2015, 10:11 PM
I have a friend who have the HU66 turbodecoder , also broken for the first uses . This thing don't make me to buy this tool .

autofan1965
28th February, 2015, 10:29 PM
It's a very very good tool but must use careful. I always make 2 hours course at customers on table.

It is not related to course. Turbodecoder have too many pieces and lock in car is not 100% predictable = many problems.

dave11674
28th February, 2015, 10:49 PM
tell me bout it
my first one i used
snapped in the lock
i bearly touched it too
simon touch one

but was not tester key and no orientation blob on the side ?!?!?!
seems like a cheap copy to me !!

dave

autochei
2nd March, 2015, 09:15 AM
Daniel Atanasov said that version now appeared much better and stronger 2/6 have to take this out and will be back with new information

kevfield
4th March, 2015, 08:36 PM
Hi i have both hu92 and hu66 2/6 from http://turbodecoder.com (LuckyLocks LTD) this is the real author (Daniel Atanasov) is a super guy to deal with and now have revised parts to make turbo decoders better and more superior to other copy/cloned , sure the turbodecoders can not open all locks but still very good tools !!!!

Thanks kev

parapilot
5th March, 2015, 04:51 PM
900 euro how have they sold any!!! lishi is fine in my book. all open in about a min or 2 longest so why bother with the turbo!!

igorr
5th March, 2015, 05:57 PM
900€ for decoder if it broke(wery posibile) repair 90-150€+shiping too expensive.
this tool is not made for regular locksmith(becouse we have +10min) to open car:)
once I wass present when bmw1 2007 is opened with turbo decoder in les then one minit,so it is great tool if costumer want new key for 3 min.:chuncky:

auto techniek
19th February, 2018, 12:39 PM
Guys

What is the difference between v2 and v3.

I see version 2 is less expensive.

How to know is the tool original and not a copy?

schouten1977
26th February, 2018, 01:23 AM
as i have every turbo decoder

schouten1977
26th February, 2018, 01:23 AM
as i have every turbo decoder from lucky locks it is realy good tool and it whont break you only need to practice if you buy more the are much cheaper but offcorse every good tool cost money

hollanda
27th February, 2018, 04:00 AM
Lishi is mutch better then turbo decoder!
turbo decoder is good for some one not professional locksmith! With lishi you can see wich pins is picked!

i’ve also buy many years before turbo decoder from Simon Touch,
and it’s shipped from Bulgaria (direct from the turbo decoder)
i’ve save the package where the adress is writing!

From the beginning vag 1 not works good. So i’ve contact to turbodecodee
and they told me that Simontouch selling fake one! and not want to repair!

then I explained that this tool come direct from them and then they fixed!

but now Simon Touch not selling the orginals anymore!

schouten1977
3rd March, 2018, 05:38 AM
so if you have turbo decoder you are not proffesional???????? hollanda???? you have also a turbo decoder !!!!!!!!!!
some people have every lishi and original turbo decoder like me and i am still prof:2in1: from a turbo decoder you also easaly can read dept off a key and you dont need to read it in the lock like lishi

auto techniek
18th March, 2018, 08:34 PM
Is the Chinese turbo decoder o. Aliexpress any good?

Is it a clone or what?