PDA

View Full Version : is it ever acceptable to hit girls?

zimmerman
2nd March, 2015, 03:37 PM
Just thought I'd post something interesting..... In the US it is not a great idea to hit women as you'll end up with bubba next to you in the slammer........I know other places have different views. But I see it as being cowardly...... So is it ever acceptable anywhere is my question?

DOUGALMCD
2nd March, 2015, 06:26 PM
No it's not acceptable but here's another scenario don't lift your hand to anyone unless you expect to be hit back. That goes for man or woman.

loncell
2nd March, 2015, 06:53 PM
I beg to differ, have you ever seen those women's jails in the US ?. And what if they raise their hands first ?. And are you saying if a strong butch shemale type woman attacked you you wouldn't knock 7 bells of shite out of her ??. Oh I'd slap alright woman or no woman

zimmerman
2nd March, 2015, 07:59 PM
That is funny man . ....some of the gals over here are large and violent that is true. But my Momma would kill me if I had ever hit a girl or one of my sisters........ Right there and then I would be forced to go and get my own switch branch......... So what about in the UK.......your gals seem nice and quiet

Johnner
2nd March, 2015, 08:07 PM
Zimmer,what's a switch branch ? :roflmao: Nice and quiet,until they open their mouths !!!!!!

zimmerman
2nd March, 2015, 08:20 PM
What you don't know what a switch is.......my Momma would get us to go and cut down a branch from a Bush and then Give it to her so she could whoop our arses..........the pain of the whopping was bad but going to get your own branch was real bad........never upset your momma in the US man....

Meat-Head
2nd March, 2015, 08:21 PM
There used to be a GREAT website "belly punching.com" or something simular. where EVERY video was a differant hot bird getting punched HARD in the stomach, also another site same content dufferant name, can't rember it right now

Meat-Head
2nd March, 2015, 09:26 PM
Remembered www.bellypain.com (http://www.bellypain.com)
there great girl punching vids if that's what your looking for.

upload what your purchase, thanksssss

Johnner
2nd March, 2015, 09:28 PM
:roflmao: Horry Sheet,it's for real !!!!

Meat-Head
2nd March, 2015, 09:35 PM
:roflmao: Horry Sheet,it's for real !!!!

Thats what this thread about?

used to be free clips now insert coin, try the new item link

Meat-Head
3rd March, 2015, 12:10 AM
ON TOPIC:-

Here but you need to join, it's free though

http://www.bpclip.com/

jcgrumbles
5th March, 2015, 08:25 PM
I once knocked an aborigine woman out cold on the street for spitting in my face in ayers rock,on passing three aussie gents doffed their hats and said almost in unison,"nice one blue"....

Johnner
6th March, 2015, 07:42 PM
I once knocked an aborigine woman out cold on the street for spitting in my face in ayers rock,on passing three aussie gents doffed their hats and said almost in unison,"nice one blue"....

Dumb question,but : Why did she spit in yer face ? Did ye do something ?

jcgrumbles
7th March, 2015, 12:45 AM
No johnner mate I never done a thing,she just fell out of a bar absolutely mortal and gobbed me.I wouldn't care I was trying to keep a low profile at the time,i had just bought a bunch of flowers and a "congratulations for passing your driving test" card for my then girlfriend and with it being a small place she had already passed by me three times.....

Johnner
7th March, 2015, 01:04 AM
JC,you old softie !!!! I like yer style though !!!! :top: