PDA

View Full Version : schematics for ecu.

ston10
18th July, 2009, 08:00 AM
im study electronics in mexicali and for a homework they ask me to look ecu/ecm electronics schematics..... :hmmmm2:

armpower
18th July, 2009, 03:18 PM
Take a look.
There are schematics for old ecu.
Hope this help.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/257217385/EcuWiringDiagrams.rar)

sixpack
18th July, 2009, 03:47 PM
Take a look.
There are schematics for old ecu.
Hope this help.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/257217385/EcuWiringDiagrams.rar)

always come's in handy, you never know

ston10
18th July, 2009, 05:40 PM
Hey thanks for this link just wondering is ther any program tha has a ecu/ecm diagrams something like alldata or mitchel.....

drakov
18th July, 2009, 05:52 PM
Hey thanks for this link just wondering is ther any program tha has a ecu/ecm diagrams something like alldata or mitchel.....

uk market or usa? if uk try autodata/tolerance data or vivid all have many ecu schematics/wiring info, if american I may have something

edit: just reread your post and think maybe you want american/mexican market alldata/mitchell is best but I might have a specific ford disc that has this info for american markets

ston10
18th July, 2009, 06:01 PM
it really dosent matter i got mitchl and alldata but what i realy need is the ecm/ecu schematics for fixing... cuz alot of people have to buy a new one over here and the to high price so like i fix my ecm for a suzuki swit some friend told me that i could fix some for mony and my thecher is like you could use it like a proyect...

george247
19th July, 2009, 06:23 AM
it really dosent matter i got mitchl and alldata but what i realy need is the ecm/ecu schematics for fixing... cuz alot of people have to buy a new one over here and the to high price so like i fix my ecm for a suzuki swit some friend told me that i could fix some for mony and my thecher is like you could use it like a proyect...

Hmmm, it is interesting what you want to do as your school project. And you are talking high electronics here. You actually want to fix an ECU like if you were fixing a broken radio by changing an integrated circuitry or a simple resistor, and you need the schematics for that... hmmm, well, since you are from Mexico, there is an Spanish-Argentino site that probably can help you with that. Their specialty is electronics at its purest. Just keep in mind that when you fix an ECU by changing some burned component (like a resistor for instance) you have to make sure that the information in the EEPROM is intact. Otherwise you will have to re-flash that ECU, and that is another field that is called programming, and this is the kind of stuff that electronic and computer engineers do, so if you want to head in that direction, here is a good place to get some of the information that you need PAGINA DE INICIO - WEBELECTRONICA (http://www.webelectronica.com.ar/nueva/index.php)

Buena suerte amigo

jubeng
30th July, 2009, 10:53 AM
modification ecu siemen with multi coil spark please my car kia sephia 1997 with siemen ecu, now still sick?

williamsemaan
10th September, 2009, 04:12 PM
A+
very helpful

farah676
27th September, 2009, 06:18 PM
Please Help for ECU sagem S2000 Thanks

mihai99
27th September, 2009, 10:01 PM
I have schematic for bmw,need?

roadfitter
28th September, 2009, 07:24 PM
Try emailing Mr Remmington the ECU repairer, he will have drawings...

normalus
3rd December, 2009, 11:59 AM
maybe someone know where i can get schemtaicas of audi a4 1.8 petrol, engine code ADR year 1995 ECM ?

smth similar to this

MarkPRP
29th August, 2010, 07:41 PM
I have a fair few Mercedes Vito ECU's that have the same fault, I could do with info on how to fix them!

mexanico1971
2nd October, 2010, 08:43 PM
is there any information about how repair bosh mp 5.1 !

gizmo666
12th November, 2010, 12:25 PM
i am looking info how to repair me7.5 ecus, anyone who will share;)