PDA

View Full Version : Ktag v6.070 ufodiag

chiper
3rd March, 2015, 11:46 AM
Hi everyone

Thinking of purchasing this
http://www.ufodiag.com/mobile/ui/product.php?id=2690&s=2850758178600
But have never delt with ufo diag before, they sent me video via Skype on there token refresh method and assure me it is firmware v6.070 and that it will read password on semens sid208 and read and write full ECU.
Has anyone on here had good sales and support from them.

Thanks

ominimicu
3rd March, 2015, 12:06 PM
how do they reset token?

chiper
3rd March, 2015, 12:20 PM
Hi ominimicu

They have a push button that you hold then supply power until led flases, I presume they have a piggy back chip that rewrites the programmer.

ominimicu
3rd March, 2015, 12:37 PM
hmm..i was talking to them....and dunno what to believe...
they wont send just NXP or update via internet....

Bm123
3rd March, 2015, 01:09 PM
I have bought this for 300 euro and not work it is China CRAB You see by much ecu error i have lend it to my friend he want do amarok 2.0 TDI edc17cp20 and the ecu are damage now cant read with nothing the ecu give no answer he are go to vw and he cant update it he must buy new ecu the best are buy a good eu clone a little expensive but NOT DAMAGE ECU that save you much money guys trust me

bersch8688
3rd March, 2015, 01:14 PM
https://mega.co.nz/#F!iUZgED7Y!bPydmdK8Yn3ALtrbUdTQOQ

Video how to reset Token ktag 2.10 v6.070

motorsport
3rd March, 2015, 01:19 PM
I have bought this for 300 euro and not work it is China CRAB You see by much ecu error i have lend it to my friend he want do amarok 2.0 TDI edc17cp20 and the ecu are damage now cant read with nothing the ecu give no answer he are go to vw and he cant update it he must buy new ecu the best are buy a good eu clone a little expensive but NOT DAMAGE ECU that save you much money guys trust me

You are seller spamer?

Bm123
3rd March, 2015, 02:14 PM
no i am hobbiest MR

xanubysx
3rd March, 2015, 03:41 PM
China lost money....

chiper
3rd March, 2015, 03:43 PM
hmm..i was talking to them....and dunno what to believe...
they wont send just NXP or update via internet....

I think they don't want to sell NXP chip so they can make more money on the full product, but I'm not sure if I can trust them or not.

heteromies
3rd March, 2015, 03:47 PM
I think they don't want to sell NXP chip so they can make more money on the full product, but I'm not sure if I can trust them or not.

There is nothing new to sell....?

bersch8688
3rd March, 2015, 06:29 PM
http://www.obd2express.co.uk/wholesale/best-k-tag-ecu-programming-tool-master-version.html

ominimicu
3rd March, 2015, 06:40 PM
u sell taht?

4mmc
3rd March, 2015, 11:54 PM
Hi,

For me it makes any sense to buy this in china due to the following things:

- price of china KTAG 6.070 is ~500 Euro (+shipping and customs fee) -> ktag from one of the EU sellers is around 750 (regular price)
- unsure if it is really a FW 6.070 -> i asked china seller for a short video or pictures of the BMW Fxx protocols and the info field -> no respnse after that
- reagardless of FW the PCB will have a lot of errors such any other China KTAG version -> I can't imagine that a workshop want to buy a product which is not ready to use
- unsure how the reset button works and how often it is possible to reset -> write back to MCU normally not possible as KTAG mcu is locked finally in that ksuite version
- in case ktag gets damaged min 4 weeks till it comes back from repair

heteromies
4th March, 2015, 03:49 AM
Hi,

- price of china KTAG 6.070 is ~500 Euro (+shipping and customs fee) -> ktag from one of the EU sellers is around 750 (regular price)
- unsure if it is really a FW 6.070 -> i asked china seller for a short video or pictures of the BMW Fxx protocols and the info field -> no respnse after that
- reagardless of FW the PCB will have a lot of errors such any other China KTAG version -> I can't imagine that a workshop want to buy a product which is not ready to use
- unsure how the reset button works and how often it is possible to reset -> write back to MCU normally not possible as KTAG mcu is locked finally in that ksuite version

Many good points to think before gonna buy chinese. Thanks!

H.Wessel
4th March, 2015, 10:00 AM
Hi,

750 euro ktag are reprogramed china interface, and don't give warranty for interface...So it's the same without new "china reset"

heteromies
4th March, 2015, 10:31 AM
750 euro ktag are reprogramed china interface, and don't give warranty for interface...So it's the same without new "china reset"

Good point. But if you search you can suprise, It depends where from tool is buyed.

chiper
4th March, 2015, 04:39 PM
I would buy original but I only need this to do one type of ecu (seimens SID208) as I only work with Land Rovers. I would buy decent euro if they had latest token rewrite method as china's latest.
so either the ufodiag or obd2express unless anyone's got better suppliers.

thanks