PDA

View Full Version : Hello I have a Toyota avesis strange problem

aksimo
3rd March, 2015, 07:26 PM
I have a avensis d4d 2002 no fault never in memory but the car on acceleration some time have rail pressure and power 330 bar some time not, and have no power. Have changed the 2 solenoids on pump and have feeded the pump direct but no changes starts no problem and if gold or warm no difference .
Have someone any idea or have the same problem halved.

Thanks

asmn
3rd March, 2015, 09:33 PM
Maybye leaking injector. Pump could be ok just dropping pressure somewhere else.

overs0ull
4th March, 2015, 03:07 PM
Test the injectors first .
After that if all is fine ,tell me are it have some wite smoke or other kind of smoke and the importa are the engine have some stres when no have power like try to work on 3-4 cilynders .
I have 2-3 time problems like your one and 2 of the is injectors but you need to check them out of the car

Meat-Head
12th March, 2015, 08:37 AM
Think differant problem, but worth checking:-

Rumor states 'back of indain' there's some tidy bitsy teeny weenie rubber pipes that perish, change them any way

aksimo
13th March, 2015, 07:47 AM
HI I have solved the problem it was calc problem in engine ecu. No fault but some time it going in limp if the fuel temp under 40 card celsius over that no problem like new car .The car have driven so 2 years and in summer fine I its hot weather. :02.47-tranquillity:

Meat-Head
13th March, 2015, 08:47 AM
So how in detail you fixed it? Heater on fuel sensor?

aksimo
13th March, 2015, 09:03 AM
So how in detail you fixed it? Heater on fuel sensor?
Ha Ha we from deep forest have done campfire under the fuel pump and the burning with oil shale :chuncky: