PDA

View Full Version : DIGIMASTER 3

Wolfpack
6th March, 2015, 01:18 PM
I am looking to by one of these. My question is i see they sell 2 versions. One take tokens the other is unlimited. Besides the obvious is one better than the other. is the one taking tokens a "real" version of the tool and the unlimited a Chinese crack. If you buy one using tokens can you make it unlimited.

nicolas2015
6th March, 2015, 04:24 PM
From what i read on internet digimaster works with tokens, every operation 1,2,or 3 tokens, tokens are very expensive and the unit too. The only unit that cames unlimited it's the yanhua version, after arriving you send them your unit number and they activate unlimited, but cost's around 2000 dolars and i think that it's a big investment.

Wolfpack
6th March, 2015, 04:52 PM
From what i read on internet digimaster works with tokens, every operation 1,2,or 3 tokens, tokens are very expensive and the unit too. The only unit that cames unlimited it's the yanhua version, after arriving you send them your unit number and they activate unlimited, but cost's around 2000 dolars and i think that it's a big investment.

So the units are the same. One isn't a Chinese hack. So it's better to buy the unlocked version Yanhau? I heard if it's unlimited if you upgrade to do the new cars you need tokens.

kumistheru
7th March, 2015, 01:33 PM
This unit is waste of money. I have it and regret buying it. Cheap Digiprog, UPA-USB, xprog along with mileage calculators do better job than this unit.

Wolfpack
7th March, 2015, 02:41 PM
This unit is waste of money. I have it and regret buying it. Cheap Digiprog, UPA-USB, xprog along with mileage calculators do better job than this unit.

Thanks.. Which one do you recommend. UPA-USA or Xprog. Clone or Real

super jumbe
7th March, 2015, 02:50 PM

UPA-USA & Xprog on his own not capable to change mileage, if you really need to go deep into this job get enigma this tool on his own do almost all cars.

kumistheru
7th March, 2015, 03:06 PM

Buy both. Also buy r270 and carprog, and digiprog. Clones are ok for you to start up. Once you get going you decide whether to buy original tools where you can update to the latest hardware and software. With these tools along with the mileage calculators and also with your brain, you can achieve almost 90% of the vehicles in the market today. Once you have enough savings, you can then go for high end tools like Enigma, DP3, etc. etc. for bigger jobs like new mercedez.

austingreen
9th March, 2015, 04:12 AM
Yanhua Digimaster III update, it is now able to read and write CAS4+ CPU 1N35H for BMW after 2014. In order to promote this function, Chinese won't charge this these days.

This is Chinese seller uobd2.net Notice:
1. if you already bought CAS4 andCAS4+ (Module No.0269),then just click update to get it
2. if you do not bought Module No.0269 before, you can now get it free by charging tokens for 200 or 300 tokens
3. if you want to add this function by using tokens, it needs 100 tokens.

Shakeelbhugeloo
21st April, 2018, 01:22 PM
ANyone can get free tokens ?

Moeh22
30th July, 2019, 09:05 AM
Hi all...
Im using digimaster 3, and i get this error..
7F33 Security channel is unauthorized...
Im trying to mile adjust a VW touran 2019 model..
Anyone know what is wrong?
Best regards,
Morten

levisdj
30th July, 2019, 09:28 AM
Yes, you need better tool!

Moeh22
30th July, 2019, 10:15 AM
Thanks for reply...
I know that digimaster 3, can be updated some times, is it possible that an update will solved the problem?

Can you recommend a better tool?

mikkhh
30th July, 2019, 12:18 PM
Good tools are Enigma tool, DiagProg4, Smok...

Moeh22
30th July, 2019, 12:44 PM
'Thanks...
Is there anyh chance that digimaster 3 will get an update, so i can adjust newer cars?

shogunnx
19th May, 2021, 08:27 PM
you still have it? id buy it from you