PDA

View Full Version : merc s320 dpf issue ash counter :< edc16c2

pulsar2000
9th March, 2015, 11:44 AM
anyone look at this issue for me ?
the mod file works great no issues, every 2000 miles error comes on dash error code 2626 soot content to high for regen (PERMANENT) so needs resetting with mb star, then all ok for another 2k miles, then same again ,,, need a good permanent solution, have tried with and without sensors connected, no difference, dpf content gone also so has cat,,,
anyone know why or help ? anyone came across this before and fix ok
thanks

Babos
9th March, 2015, 12:07 PM
i look and can say bad dpf and maybe not so good tuning

pulsar2000
9th March, 2015, 12:12 PM

bad dpf off ? in mod yes ? i try 2 good other tuners on this forum and neither mods as good as this for power, 1st one over 1k and glow plug light and limp, then no power 2nd mod, customer happy with power whether good or bad, just ash or dpf needs sorting so car can be driven more than 2k miles before error,,,

pulsar2000
9th March, 2015, 12:20 PM
i dont expect a free solution, but i have had 2 experienced tuners look and altho poss sorted dpf made car run with zero boost or power,,,, and 1st mod glow plug light and limp after 1k rpm,,,so i already wasted allot of time, and some $$ if i have a guaranteed solution, im happy to pay

pulsar2000
9th March, 2015, 12:24 PM

i think tuning not so bad as i know who tuned it and very reputable company, called http://www.celtictuning.co.uk/ they just clearly didnt know how to sort dpf side of things

pulsar2000
9th March, 2015, 12:35 PM

pm sent to you....