PDA

View Full Version : ASC original

aem
9th March, 2015, 12:21 PM
Hi friends is there anyone who use this program for dpfoff? i wanna buy but i want some advice.Price is very low 600 e full 2.5 last up package with 1 year free update..Thanks
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=303449&stc=1

aem
10th March, 2015, 03:14 PM
no one?.....nowbody have this soft?

automocion
10th March, 2015, 09:48 PM
Similar to volta, just look at software style.

aem
11th March, 2015, 03:33 AM
Style is style, what he cand do is another thing.....

mishu_b
11th March, 2015, 11:36 AM
@aem - are you from Turkey!

betrescudan
11th March, 2015, 11:39 AM
nope mate ...is like you and me...from same land of choise...

aem
11th March, 2015, 02:17 PM

why you ask mihaitza?

mishu_b
11th March, 2015, 02:49 PM
please look at the contact! than skin.
than you will understand why "turkey"! I know you are from "land" - REGARDS!

blackpirate
11th March, 2015, 04:56 PM
Do not buy it!
useless software!!!!!!!!!!!

aem
11th March, 2015, 09:01 PM
Explain why please.dont compare with cracked software.

blackpirate
11th March, 2015, 10:40 PM
well if you dont belive it, buy it and answer yourself to the question!
but trust me, better stick to manually winols solutions!!!!

aem
12th March, 2015, 07:39 AM
well if you dont belive it, buy it and answer yourself to the question!
but trust me, better stick to manually winols solutions!!!!

you have this asc software?

lonczyn
12th March, 2015, 03:25 PM
i have gold pack of their soft and i like to use it - its good. only tested solution great online support. good price.

sinan33
12th March, 2015, 04:01 PM
Full of shit; bad support.
The developers are very rude.
You can only contact by e-mail.

blackpirate
12th March, 2015, 04:06 PM
you have this asc software?

i dont have it, but i know persons that have it! garbage! try atr swiftech or even better: pay a tuner for manualy winols solutions!!!

lonczyn
13th March, 2015, 12:52 PM
i understand that on market you can find a better solution but if i hear it is garbage i cant agree with you. i hear many bad thinks abiut atr too. support is really good. nobody was rude to me, belive me i can be a pain in the ass to them - hundresds of questions per day.. they are always answering me in less than 30 minutes. always helpfull. im using it for over a year and i have erned a lot of mney on it and saved a lot, couse i dont want to pay every time to a tuner when car comes to me thats bullshit. i know that if you have fresh cars you need to do it manually but for the rest its good. i have swiftec and i will tell you that more than 75% of their dfp removing module solutions dont work. only support is better couse they have more empolyees to corret thier mistakes. but every time im using asc solution there is no problems

mishu_b
13th March, 2015, 01:29 PM
i understand that on market you can find a better solution but if i hear it is garbage i cant agree with you. i hear many bad thinks abiut atr too. support is really good. nobody was rude to me, belive me i can be a pain in the ass to them - hundresds of questions per day.. they are always answering me in less than 30 minutes. always helpfull. im using it for over a year and i have erned a lot of mney on it and saved a lot, couse i dont want to pay every time to a tuner when car comes to me thats bullshit. i know that if you have fresh cars you need to do it manually but for the rest its good. i have swiftec and i will tell you that more than 75% of their dfp removing module solutions dont work. only support is better couse they have more empolyees to corret thier mistakes. but every time im using asc solution there is no problems

why I can't believe you?!

So - you say that Swiftec is not good!!!! And this ASC is very good! Hmmmm - it smells something in your post!
I have doubts about it - I mean ASC brilliant tool- really big doubts!

lonczyn
13th March, 2015, 07:30 PM
you miss understood me. im not sayig something is bad or good im only trying to say that is bad to say someone work is garbage. both aplication has thier good and bad sides. if i compare swiftec with asc ahahha good joke you cant compare gigant soft for everything with asc. but if we spekaing about one function (dpf Removing) and compare prices i think asc is good for beggining not briliant. swiftec offers you hundreds more solution with instant support if dont work. asc solution always works but there is lack of them comparing to swiftec. if somebody dont have 5000euro to spend buy asc. but if you have it go for swiftec. when i was starting my buiesness i was suffering for low money on everythink and bought it. im still using it its fast and realible, but if im doing for exumple dcm 3.7 im using siwftec and their online help. so saying that is garbage is bad. this is my opinion and i will always defending developers for their great job to make our job easier espesially those who selling their solution for fair price.

mishu_b
13th March, 2015, 08:18 PM
no my friend - that not the point!

Instead to to spend money on something which is not high level than other "nice jokes" like ES or Vol - use your brain - 100% working with 100% satisfaction from both sides: your side and customer side.

I will not encourage such spending of money! Sorry!!!

lonczyn
14th March, 2015, 01:47 PM
everybody has their own opininon about spending money life and work so further discussion is pointless. main target in this post was showing both sides of this soft. i think told about it enough. using brain is always good but i dont have skills to do it maually and i dont have good teacher to do it - i suck in winols.