PDA

View Full Version : 4sf - 4df boot with Galletto

AutoElectronicaFS
10th March, 2015, 12:04 AM
Hi friends, can someone tell me the experience for read/write st10-f280 MCU with Galletto 4 in 4sf/4df Marelli ECU?

I read it without any problem, but a friend tell me he write this ECU with Galletto and writing stop in process and his ECU don?t work any more.

He need to buy a new ECU.

Galletto say file is 512kb, but at the end of reading file is 576kb.

Thanks for help!.

http://i57.tinypic.com/25hcw0l.jpg

morgano
10th March, 2015, 12:27 AM
Sometimes, on some ecus, galletto adds 64Kb block full of FFFFFF's to the start of the file. When this happens, just cut the first 64Kb from it, tune the file in WinOLS and make checksum, then paste again the 64Kb block in front of the file before reprogram with galletto.

AutoElectronicaFS
10th March, 2015, 01:23 AM
Thanks for help friend, in this case Galletto don?t add FF to start of file....do you see it?, but file is 64kb big than Galletto says. I only need to reset ECU to program in other inmovilizer car. I only put 4000-7FFF block to FF to reset. Do you think i don?t have problems if i write this file with Galletto?.

Thanks for help!.

morgano
10th March, 2015, 12:55 PM
Seems little tricky because the added block is in the middle of the file not at the start or the end.

But you can freely paste FFs over 4000-7FFF with hex editor because that area is not covered by any checksum. Then flash back the resulting file. ;)

omarcito620
9th April, 2016, 01:02 AM
hola que tal te Puedo Hacer Una Consulta sobreste en Mogo arranque .... yo le coloque el puente y Una Resistencia de 470 ohmios Como lo hago para ponerla en Modo de arranque para grabarla con el programador de st 2.4. Pero con el Galletto 4 ESE Modo de arranque al Parecer no le agrada. desde ya muchas gracias
si podrias poner una foto gracias

Johnner
9th April, 2016, 08:07 AM
Omar,could you repost that in English please ? I haven't a clue what yer on about !