PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Diagnostics no longer distributor for AD900Pro or AD900Pro+

DottoreBL
13th March, 2015, 08:32 AM
From the 12th March 2015, Advanced Diagnostics will no longer be the distributor for AD900Pro or AD900Pro+.

Customers seeking software, technical support, warranty claims, repairs or any other issues relating to the AD900Pro / AD900Pro + after the 12th March should contact:

For the UK:

kim@advanced-keys.co.uk

Rest of the World:

tech@gsoelektronik.com

sales@gsoelektronik.com

We will remove all content and downloads associated to the AD900Pro and AD900Pro+ from our website on 12th March. The AD900 section within the technical forum will also be frozen - but the existing posts will remain viewable in the short term.

The decision to stop distributing these products was not taken easily, however we would like to assure customers that they will continue to be fully supported through the new distribution.

We would like to thank you for your ongoing support and will keep you updated regarding new exciting developments from Advanced Diagnostics.

The AD Team

keyprogramming
13th March, 2015, 08:54 AM
So that's probably the end to any further development.
Can't remember seeing any updates for months, so assumed a planned pullout

paul_12345
13th March, 2015, 10:39 AM

if AD didn't make it then it doesn't mean end of development.

But obviously they planned this for a while hence the removal of encryption from VAG etc CS bytes.

rapidlocksmiths
13th March, 2015, 01:13 PM
stands to reason , as AD is now owned by kaba who also own silca , id guess they wont want to be tied to ad900 product exclusively as a competitor to their own rw4 plus .

i wonder if the will continue with sbb and current AD products or if we are about to see the release of an intergrated new machine from them

jimmykey
13th March, 2015, 01:31 PM
ad is a good company , but unfortunatly, now too slowly

keysmith
13th March, 2015, 09:10 PM

Got this email today from AD/Silca

Dear Customer

There has been a lot of information regarding the acquisition of Advanced Diagnostics by Kaba and we would like to take this opportunity to update you on some exciting new product developments that are being launched.

Smart Dongle ? Available March 2015 ADC240 $699 USD

The Smart dongle is an innovative design that replaces the current key programming dongles, which means no swapping dongles during the key programming procedure. Additionally, the Smartcard / Calculator is fully integrated into the Smart Dongle, providing a simplified process. The Smart Dongle has an expansion port allowing the connection of additional hardware to extend the functionality of the programming tool.

Smart Aerial ? Available May/June 2015 ADC242 PRICE TBA

The first product to take advantage of the Smart Dongle?s expansion port will be the Smart Aerial. The Smart Aerial will allow pre-coding of transponders for VAG and Fiat vehicles to be carried out at the vehicle, which will greatly simplify the programming process. Any new vehicles that will require precoded transponders will also be catered for by this remote aerial.

Along with these developments, being part of Kaba will really allow us to extend our offering and meet the increasing demands of our customers across all aspects of the key replacement business.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=304301&stc=1

super jumbe
13th March, 2015, 09:18 PM
I will wait a bit, to good to be true.

Johnner
13th March, 2015, 09:23 PM
Greg Chambers and the Turkish guys that developed this machine,have now taken over this project,and will be still tied into AD products.Literally,only read it a few minutes ago on the AD Forum.

DottoreBL
13th March, 2015, 10:22 PM
i hope that online service (server) for copy id46 will continue to work ...

Fallen
14th March, 2015, 03:45 AM
$700 USD to save me swapping a dongle or punching a few numbers in?
No thanks, not until they develop something big that no other system can do.

jamesnz888
14th March, 2015, 06:34 AM
Ditto here, there are so many choice of programmers now which can display all details of transponder on your screen and precode chips in a batch on PC. On the other hand,I have been using CI-300+ for more than 2 years for most of Asian cars via OBD, no swapping of dongle needed, just plug and play. I hate to reboot my MVP-PRO each time it tells me to change dongle from one to the other, it is a old style programmer lived well in the past but not now, time has changed. I had to pay A$75 for a dodgy dongle for my MVP PRO dongle which was the first time I use it, the internal of the dongle just a poorly soldered wires, do not see the value. now the only times I use my MVP-PRO is for some odd model of Mazda -6 and Nissan X-trail (diesel), other than that all done by Gscan, CI-300+, AVDI ( full package), Tango.........etc.

keysmith
14th March, 2015, 07:50 PM

With the aerial attachment they could possibly start to add cloning as a paid feature. There is an eprom reader that is also going to be released. Doesn't mean I'm going to buy one but it is interesting.