PDA

View Full Version : Megane DTI, Starts once, and no more. Please help.

Eskerra
18th March, 2015, 09:32 AM
Hi, good morning.
I have a Megane 1999, car has a Bosch unit 0281001810.
Unit has a 24c02. See attached dump.
I do Immo off, install an emulator and always happens that car starts once, and when you switch ignition off, it does not start again.
Why happens this? Whats wrong ?

Help is wellcome.
Thanks
Regards

elephantul
18th March, 2015, 09:54 AM
Eskerra, almost 5 years in DK, 200 post, none of them to help another members

ps. i read all post

elephantul
18th March, 2015, 11:45 AM

Eskerra
19th March, 2015, 09:44 AM
Hi, good morning elephantul. Or shall I say Leechers Terminator??
I have no idea how its your working day, and how you spent your time, and by the same rule of course you have no idea how its mine !!
Now I have clear and many others you have plenty of free time, and even maybe you still have time to get boring, and dedicate to read all my 200 posts.
Can I, you or whoever read, how many, PM we send one each other????
How can you say I have not helped anyone in 5 years?? Have you access to my outgoing PM messages???

For sure you think you are a smart guy, do yourself and many others a favour, buy couple of more mirrors and spend your valueless time looking at you, will increase your ego.

By my side, I come to DK, when I need, or when I have a problem, the rest of the day I have to work, and still need more hours.

So, who the hell you think you are to come here to judge anyone???
Anyway, good luck in your long boring days, reading and reading, hunting and hunting.
Poor rich man!!

No thanks
No regards
GOOD BYE!!!

elephantul
20th March, 2015, 01:22 PM
i work too, i eat from this work, i am not doctor or butchers, but from time to time (almost every day) i look in DK, maybe one MEMBER need help,maybe one member who help me in past, to return favor,not ,,when I need, or when I have a problem'' this is spirit Digital-Kaos

ps. is alot of discution in DK how to make corect immo off in this ecu, you are too lazy to search and read