PDA

View Full Version : Android

sangoma99
19th July, 2009, 06:38 PM
Has anybody played with an Android-based [phone yet? What was the user experience like?

fattiechef
11th November, 2009, 01:41 AM
the life of battery very short,it said to us android market,but there is a way to install third party software via setting,
easy way is to use this site from telenav
http://www.tnclient.eu which opens the phone to third partie also,just select language,download,throught the prossess,it with tell you that third partie software unexcepted,just click the open third link,which in turno-pens the phone to third partie software.
very good phone to have (pulse)
due it being a google phone,virtual numbers are on the cards.so three numbers per phone.
one actual,2virtual.
in all good phone to use.
user friendly.linux base platform,therefore ;can use opensourse technology.

satman
11th November, 2009, 01:47 AM
I use android mobile,, ( samsung galaxy ),, loving it more each week,, like the open linux interface :)

wap32
14th November, 2009, 12:08 AM
I've used a T-Mobile G1 for a about 6 months.
Despite not being very mature, it's an amazing OS, and the fact that it's running linux there aren't many limits to what you can do on it.

After switching back to a Symbian based terminal...it's just not the same.

xant14
14th November, 2009, 12:51 AM
had my google g1 tmobile for a year now. Apart from the poor battery life it is a Fantastic phone. Unbelievable at times. I love just cracking a song on the puter with gmote when no one is expecting it. I love showing people what stars are what with google star map. Sat nav, speed cameras. I could go on and on and I will. Voice recognition on google, yada yada.. the G1 Android phone is megatastic, but ugly.