PDA

View Full Version : Need freeview as moving from cable ?

Saltire
24th June, 2008, 08:25 PM
i need to buy a freeview box as iam moving from a cabled area to a non cabled area and i want to be able to get setanta.

so can people suggest some box's that take a card so that i can get setanta, my tv's dont have a cam/card slot and my current freeview boxs i have in the house dont have slots either.

I dont want ones with hard drives etc, basically i will be happy if it just produces a good quality picture and has perfect 16:9 widescreen, thats all.

mark015
24th June, 2008, 09:43 PM
i need to buy a freeview box as iam moving from a cabled area to a non cabled area and i want to be able to get setanta.

so can people suggest some box's that take a card so that i can get setanta, my tv's dont have a cam/card slot and my current freeview boxs i have in the house dont have slots either.

I dont want ones with hard drives etc, basically i will be happy if it just produces a good quality picture and has perfect 16:9 widescreen, thats all.

cash generator were doing freeview box with slots 25quid a few weeks back one in toon..:celticscarf: and that burd u have in ur avator is a tart

Saltire
24th June, 2008, 10:45 PM
cash generator were doing freeview box with slots 25quid a few weeks back one in toon..:celticscarf: and that burd u have in ur avator is a tart

cheers mark, but i cant be ~~~~ed going too the toon, i want to order online, if i goto toon it means i need tae get out my bed before 5pm, ahahahhahahaa.

and your burd in your avatar, shes stinkin man, ive humpped that many times.

mark015
24th June, 2008, 10:48 PM
and your burd in your avatar, shes stinkin man, ive humpped that many times.[/QUOTE]

i in ur wet dreams u have:elefant:

Femalelizzard
25th June, 2008, 12:20 AM
she looks alright to me id by that for a dollar :rofl: shes a cheeky little thing

davelister30
30th June, 2008, 10:57 PM
lol
good one