PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone's favourite beer

elplicko
30th March, 2015, 03:04 PM
thought i'd start this to find out what everyone's favourite beer is i myself like real ale one of my fav's if king goblin by wychwood 6.6% dark ale superb, i also however like two trees perry a very quaffable drink indeed

garry1312
30th March, 2015, 04:10 PM
Yep Wychwood brewery make some tasty beers :)

Beer:

Blue Moon
Otter Head

Lager:

Staropramen

Although Scottish not really a fan of Tennents lager, was up the road over the weekend and had a new Tennents Dark premium lager much nicer interesting taste to it. Work in Somerset some interesting farmer ciders down here....potent too :)

Pretty sure I'll end up adding to this list once out work and more come to mind lol and other posts refresh my memory :)

nara
30th March, 2015, 04:52 PM
Doom Bar for me though I'm also partial to a pint of Deuchar's when I find it down here in Sassenachland.

garry1312
30th March, 2015, 05:16 PM
Yep Doom Bar is a decent pint of ale they sell it in the hotel I stay in.

jcgrumbles
31st March, 2015, 06:59 PM
Brown ale,guinness,most pale ales,stones,most real ales,stella,most german or Belgian beers,dish water........

Johnner
31st March, 2015, 07:05 PM
Guiness,Bavaria,WB,WiessBier, truth be told anything that claims to have a % printed on it......

M T Glass
3rd April, 2015, 06:29 PM
Guinness or the 'pint' bottle of Macardles = perfection.

daithi
4th April, 2015, 12:20 AM
larger tyskie,, cider bulmers or magners across the pond .. spirits voddie or potcheen moonshine or bimber

M T Glass
4th April, 2015, 05:39 PM
http://discussions.realbeer.com/showthread.php?26914-Iceland-Brewery-makes-whale-testicle-beer

jcgrumbles
4th April, 2015, 08:40 PM
That wouldn't surprise me at all that whale bollock beer with some of the crap they eat over there,i spent a year or so in the north western fjords and they will eat owt,mind you I love raw fish now and pickled herrings,i was there when prohibition got lifted and it was a f iver a can of beer and that was the small cans as well,that was a dear day that.....

Elric
5th April, 2015, 12:25 AM
i make my own,bitter and cider and wine (for the missis) and moonshine ;)

but i love this atm only a few miles from me

http://www.moorhouses.co.uk/site/our-beers/permanent-cask-beers/

blonde witch and pride of pendle yum yum

joe516
5th April, 2015, 06:47 AM
teetotal for me

mps
17th April, 2015, 09:05 PM
Batemans (from Lincolnshire), Black Sheep (Masham), and Sam Smiths Alpine lager on a baking hot day! Also home brew own parsnip and raisin wine 12-15%!

DOUGALMCD
8th June, 2015, 08:25 AM
Free Beer! Always the best anyone having BBQ?

rds60h
8th June, 2015, 08:52 AM
A pint of Heavy or a McEwans IPA (not much chance of this in England) and for Lager a Stella. Used to enjoy a bottle of Newquay Steam but haven't seen any for a long time.

ontherack
8th June, 2015, 11:18 AM
a pint of carlesberg or john smiths smooth, but only from the local cricket club its kept spot on, and potent too. Other establishments sell the same ale but manage to turn it into swill, YUK!!! When at home the odd glass of slow gin goes down well.

garry1312
1st July, 2015, 01:25 PM
Loving anything by Brewdog at the moment.

Brewdog bar across the bridge from the office. Some nights will treat myself to a pint or 2 there.

One to try, Sink The Bismarck not one to be downing in pints at a wopping 41% alc volume. Lovely though and very interesting.

jezabelly
16th July, 2015, 07:18 PM
Nookie Brown! Newcastle brown ale for me. Straight from the frig with a cool half pint glass. Hic.. Hic !!

lagerland
16th July, 2015, 07:57 PM
Used to be stella artios,untill they started brewing it ere.Now it tastes like sh*t,so im on the polish stuff tyskie.......................