PDA

View Full Version : send me in the right direction please 360

Femalelizzard
25th June, 2008, 12:28 AM
Sons birthday comming up and he wants a xbox360 after playing on my pals assain creed the other night hes hooked we wont wanna go online so a chipped one sounds good as I have a DL burner etc.

I,ve seen chipped ones for sale on ebay etc but id rather buy a new one thats been modded ive heard theres places that sell them ready to go but would like a good source (online shop) that someone has used before can someone point me in the right direction please

smirnoff_rules
25th June, 2008, 09:04 AM
have a look here m8 Thinking of buying a 360. (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4103)

mik25
25th June, 2008, 02:27 PM
why dont u have a go at modding it yourself...it really is very simple..

wickywicky
27th June, 2008, 02:23 PM
hi,

modding a 360 is so easy! all you need is a pc, sata card and 360.

dont waste money on paying for it, i was quoted 50 pound to get mines flashed.
so i did it my self took me 10mins to flash the drive, the hardest part is getting the 360 open. if you have the tools its even easyer.

as for buring the games you need a compatible dvd writer, Pioneer 115D ect..

pm me if you want some links to guides and that.

cheers wickywicky

Don B DeMarco
4th July, 2008, 11:18 PM
Google and you will find a 360 guide

bmansweden
29th July, 2008, 02:46 AM
Sons birthday comming up and he wants a xbox360 after playing on my pals assain creed the other night hes hooked we wont wanna go online so a chipped one sounds good as I have a DL burner etc.

The thing is that most of the games on the 360 seems to be incomplete and need at least 1 official update to work properly,
like gta4 where all the cars are like butter in a fryingpan before the update,
And it has already begun to come some great ninja gaiden 2 packs with costumes and weapons and so on online so im beginning to think that its not worth chipping the 360 because you loose so much
(since you cant download the patches, extra-missions, extra weapons, new characters and so on....)

putting a chip in an 360 is like getting a girlfriend and then see that you have no dick....

janobi
29th July, 2008, 09:18 AM
The thing is that most of the games on the 360 seems to be incomplete and need at least 1 official update to work properly,
like gta4 where all the cars are like butter in a fryingpan before the update,
And it has already begun to come some great ninja gaiden 2 packs with costumes and weapons and so on online so im beginning to think that its not worth chipping the 360 because you loose so much
(since you cant download the patches, extra-missions, extra weapons, new characters and so on....)

putting a chip in an 360 is like getting a girlfriend and then see that you have no dick....

Hmmm.... One of the most uninformed posts on this forum. Just because your console is flashed it does not stop you getting downloadable content. You can still go online, you can still download the update content.

If your going to make informative posts, make sure what your posting is correct.

The Strangler
29th July, 2008, 10:21 AM
Bought a modded 360 from these people a couple of years ago and never had any trouble with it. Cost about ?35 more than getting one from game. have a look at Game World Direct, Supercharge your games consoles (http://www.gameworlddirect.co.uk/)

wozzo
31st July, 2008, 06:41 PM
ive had a flashed 360 since release, i have updated the firmware each time but have never been banned, and the current iXtreme 1.4 in online safe since its release last year.

I play on live constantly.

But now your problem is finding a flashable 360 as there is a new lite on drive which will be in all 360s produced from may 08. wich in currently unhackable and may be for quite some time.

smirnoff_rules
31st July, 2008, 08:32 PM
l know a few lads that r buying old units off ebay fast because they might be worth a few quid in a few more months .. l got a spare for 45 quid , flashed and working last week