PDA

View Full Version : Passat 2.0TDi 140PS edc15 check correct

seba_m_
3rd April, 2015, 12:36 PM
Hi, someone will check the correctness of the modification in the VW Passat 2.0TDi 140PS - AVB? If it is bad it can someone fix it? Car from the early turnover slightly tugging later is all about. The car already purchased the ECU after the modification, the original found in the forum.

Thanks

wiski
3rd April, 2015, 02:28 PM
Here you are.

seba_m_
3rd April, 2015, 02:43 PM
Thanks Friend. I'll check in a bag and write a report.

kire106ka
3rd April, 2015, 03:21 PM
Hi, someone will check the correctness of the modification in the VW Passat 2.0TDi 140PS - AVB? If it is bad it can someone fix it? Car from the early turnover slightly tugging later is all about. The car already purchased the ECU after the modification, the original found in the forum.

Thanks

Sooner or later you gonna killl some engine that is sure

kalif
3rd April, 2015, 05:35 PM
terrible mod. Car will not work good with this software

blade66
4th April, 2015, 01:56 PM

Thanks

even my enemy I would not make such a remap like this
scrap scrap scrap, the person who created this file, do not know what he is doing !!!

seba_m_
7th April, 2015, 08:21 PM
Thanks Wiski. Now it works beautifully. I do not like this modification which was in the car, but do not know who did it.