PDA

View Full Version : NEED PAIRED OR FIXED DUMP PEUGEOT PARTNER EDC17C10

DiegoAC
8th April, 2015, 09:23 PM
Hello guys,

Been trying to make this work but without luck.
I?m posting the ori files, I believe the pin in bsi do not match the one on ECU.
Could someone be so kind to share paired dumps or repair mine?

Thanks in advance.

DiegoAC
9th April, 2015, 01:52 PM
HELP PLEASE.

antlio
9th April, 2015, 07:34 PM
Hi

Bsi has code JUM3 and ecu has code 1HLY . So you will need diagbox or planet to program again the code and ecu virgin .

regards

DiegoAC
10th April, 2015, 02:47 AM
Hi

Bsi has code JUM3 and ecu has code 1HLY . So you will need diagbox or planet to program again the code and ecu virgin .

regards

Thanks mate, JUM3 that I had, so I was right about ecu not matched. I see 1HLY twice in eeprom... have you ever tried to manually match them? If so isn?t there a place in flash that should have the code too?
What would you suggest for making ECU virgin (meaning tool or else)...
Appreciate your help.

Cheers.
Diego.

antlio
10th April, 2015, 06:22 AM
Hi

Do you have diagbox or planet to give you virgin file ?

Zmann
10th April, 2015, 08:45 AM
Thanks mate, JUM3 that I had, so I was right about ecu not matched. I see 1HLY twice in eeprom... have you ever tried to manually match them? If so isn?t there a place in flash that should have the code too?
What would you suggest for making ECU virgin (meaning tool or else)...
Appreciate your help.

Cheers.
Diego.
Hi, I don't think manually edit ECU PIN would work. Try this ECU eep virgin (not tested).

DiegoAC
10th April, 2015, 02:24 PM
Hi, I don't think manually edit ECU PIN would work. Try this ECU eep virgin (not tested).

Thanks mate, will try and report...

DiegoAC
10th April, 2015, 02:25 PM
Hi

Do you have diagbox or planet to give you virgin file ?

I have clone diagbox, don?t remember seeing that option tough...

antlio
10th April, 2015, 03:01 PM
I ask because pin code must be put in the ecu with diagbox not manually . If you have i will give you virgin file .

lupu_sandu
10th April, 2015, 03:09 PM
Before you can try anything else, you can try this file off from your ecu.

DiegoAC
10th April, 2015, 03:16 PM
I ask because pin code must be put in the ecu with diagbox not manually . If you have i will give you virgin file .

Oh, got it. Yes, I can program pin by diagbox. Thanks in advance.

DiegoAC
10th April, 2015, 03:16 PM
Before you can try anything else, you can try this file off from your ecu.

Will try and report

antlio
10th April, 2015, 04:06 PM
Virgin . Pass is in your pm .

DiegoAC
10th April, 2015, 04:29 PM
Virgin . Pass is in your pm .

Thanks!

Just f*up my galleto4 now running to give it a shot with KTAG... will let you know...

DiegoAC
12th April, 2015, 10:31 PM
Little update on this matter, tried the virgin from Antlio tried to match ecu to bsi without success, "procedure could not be completed" or something alike in spanish DiagBox. With off from Lupu, when I look into ECU it says ECU locked but no problems detected during the transmision, when I go to BSI ecu is matched, key is recognized as valid... anyway, everything seems to be fine, except I can?t get the damn ECU to leave the "locked" or "blocked" state... weird, I?m starting to believe that I need to replace the ECU...