PDA

View Full Version : got sky hd, how to find hd channels using dream

satpink
25th June, 2008, 03:01 PM
using search, i have a 7025cs & a 600s, i know i wont be able to watch the hd content using either of them, but i thought they would show, in the search listings, i will be buying a 800s once the card reader prob is sorted

2tone
29th June, 2008, 10:27 AM
you can link a card programmer to it m8 to read your card im sure the card reader prob will be fixed soon and from what people are saying its a better readder they have in it this time also you are now able to pick itv hd up with the dreambox so all in its a good buy i would go for it

satpink
29th June, 2008, 02:34 PM
i've got a dynamite programmer, will that work for the card reader, seems strange that when i scan with the dm600, i get no hd content showing up, in listings?

2tone
29th June, 2008, 03:39 PM
should do the job i dont think when i had my 500 it found the hd stuff on 28 ou could try and put the transponder in that way and see if it finds it but it wount open it if you do well more than sure it wount open

satman
29th June, 2008, 03:45 PM
should do the job i dont think when i had my 500 it found the hd stuff on 28 ou could try and put the transponder in that way and see if it finds it but it wount open it if you do well more than sure it wount open

BBCHD i know should still show in yours scan...

satpink
1st July, 2008, 06:57 AM
will try again thanks for replies