PDA

View Full Version : How to program keys with Renault Clip V114,V115 V146 want online

roman_auto
15th April, 2015, 07:07 AM
Hi
I am trying to code a key with this Renault Clip version V114,V115 V116, and always the program ask for CONNECTED MODE, and online i did disconnect sensor from online, how to code a key with it , can someone help me on this, can i code with clip ?

Thanks

roman_auto
17th April, 2015, 07:38 AM
Update!!! So, i tried to code back the ecu and program it, after the battery flat out, but every time it give the long numbers for coddind from renault.net, i did try V115 too but not work, in the end customer went to dealer that did 5min job and start the car, so if someone have any idea how to open clip that can do programing or coding it will be good for next car, as i understand this is a common fault as the battery flat out.

albertros
17th April, 2015, 09:26 AM
Hi,
I am just guesing you have a Chinese copy clip, if thats the case forget on line. Renault net will only connect with official Clip units.
Next it depends on which car you want to program a key to.
Some older ones require a "after market code" like a Clio 2003 and some require "In" codes I havn't done any late model cars so I can't say if that will cover all eventualities.
This is why most people use 3rd part key programers.

roman_auto
19th April, 2015, 06:48 AM
Thanks for reply, the car is Fluence/Megane 2012, and i can code the key is not problem, the problem with this models after battery is flat, the ecu going to lock and after key learning with after market no help, need to reprogram from UCH the ecu, and for this i cant do, and i have pincode, is there any way to do this ?

albertros
19th April, 2015, 12:02 PM
Hi
it doesn't sound right. The steering lock and the columns are coded as well. The column only looks for the code after battery removed. The lock everytime card is used.
The Code calc on this site doesnt seem to include this car so you can't calc the incode (you have 1 hour to enter )
Hope I havn't confused the situation but don't think I can help sorry.

amir_82013
19th April, 2015, 03:06 PM
with AVDI you can

roman_auto
19th April, 2015, 03:13 PM
Try with AVDI, it code the key in 30sec but car no start, i tried to code the 2 kesy and the same, the car have key no card, after and before when going to ecu, on paramters ecu immobilizer is active, and you cant do nothing on ecu not earsing faults not nothing beside look on the faults, the car was toe to dealer and in 5 min car start, recode/reprogram the ecu dierctly and car start.
Just code key doesnt help.

CRFKE169
26th June, 2015, 08:45 AM
hi. does any one now where i can get the version V146 please thx a lot.:top: