PDA

View Full Version : DUMB ppl

fiksa91
21st July, 2009, 05:46 PM
I think all ppl who believe in aliens are dumb

Evastar
21st July, 2009, 05:52 PM
That's a pretty dumb comment.

Basically you are saying unless you can see something or touch it, it doesn't exist, never has and never will?

chroma
21st July, 2009, 07:47 PM
That's a pretty dumb comment.

Basically you are saying unless you can see something or touch it, it doesn't exist, never has and never will?

That would be a nightmare trying to get laid :o

on_the_jazz
22nd July, 2009, 10:50 AM
Trolling to download.

maxi1968
28th July, 2009, 01:14 PM
if you have ever looked up into the night sky you cont have failrd to notice the amount of stars there are .now just think about this for a moment there are more stars than there is grains of sand on the earth. now even if only 0.1% of them have planets then mathematicly there will be life of one sort or another.maybe its not intelligent or maybe it is.the fact remains there will be life out there somewhare.how ever with the distances involved contact will be very remote.so dont be arrogant to assume that we are the only planet that has life on it.or are you affraid that they might be more intelligent than we are ,dont worry if they were then they will have the sense to stay well clear of the earth.:secruity::listen:

coling123
30th July, 2009, 03:22 PM
what i dont get is this:
if there are sightings, why then have they come all this way and not bothered to say hello?..surely they are not frightened of us...considering they have far superior technology in order to get here?...

i do agree that there may be some lifeform elsewhere in the universe, but as for UFO's ....i'll cut my legs off if we have regular visits from the wee green creatures..LOL

if we were to find a planet in the future which was sustaining intelligent lifeform...you know as well as i do that we would be in thier head first to make contact with them...and it's for this reason i belive we are still to distanat from any alien life just now

watch this space though

hahahaha

on_the_jazz
30th July, 2009, 10:18 PM
Why would they bother if they were so much more advanced and so much more intelligent than us? There is no reason to communicate with or help us anymore than we feel the need to communicate with or help ants.

maxi1968
31st July, 2009, 02:40 PM
the other side of this is if they are superior to us would we be wise to contact them in the first place.steven hawkins once said that we should be very careful in this respect as our planet has the one resource that all life needs and that is water ,we could be exploited for this alone.are we ready for contact with superior life i think not.

davieboy.rfc
31st July, 2009, 09:14 PM
I think all ppl who believe in aliens are dumb

for ~~~~s sake m8y have u not seen "species" what a babe what an alien ..lmao.

on_the_jazz
1st August, 2009, 11:54 AM
the other side of this is if they are superior to us would we be wise to contact them in the first place.steven hawkins once said that we should be very careful in this respect as our planet has the one resource that all life needs and that is water ,we could be exploited for this alone.are we ready for contact with superior life i think not.

All life on earth needs water because it developed on earth. Life on the aliens planet would develop with whatever they had.
You'd also think that if they had the energy and resources to travel all that way they'd probably have sorted out any water supply problems long ago ;)

L33T
1st August, 2009, 12:16 PM
Interesting subject that comes with an answer we may never know.
I agree with coling123, if aliens were visiting us Im sure they would want to make contact and Im sure we would have more substantial evidence by now.
My instincts tell me there has to be other life out there somewhere. Out of all the billions of other galaxies and planets surely we cannot be alone.
On the other hand, are we a part of something much bigger that we cannot begin comprehend?

L33T
1st August, 2009, 12:17 PM
Interesting subject that comes with an answer we may never know.
I agree with coling123, if aliens were visiting us Im sure they would want to make contact and Im sure we would have more substantial evidence by now.
My instincts tell me there has to be other life out there somewhere. Out of all the billions of other galaxies and planets surely we cannot be alone.
On the other hand, are we a part of something much bigger that we cannot begin comprehend?

maxi1968
1st August, 2009, 01:55 PM
we may never know ,maybe in another 1000 years we will have sorted our problems and moved on to other planets in our own solar system ,use thwm as stepping stones to outer space .

on_the_jazz
2nd August, 2009, 02:16 AM

If this doesn't shout movie deal I don't know what does.

L33T
2nd August, 2009, 03:12 AM
If this doesn't shout movie deal I don't know what does.

heh... Similar to Matrix maybe?

leotheloin
4th August, 2009, 05:36 PM
iam with u fiska on that 1 hang on for a min just left me keys in me spaceship some ppl think we a smarter then humans

max540
4th August, 2009, 06:51 PM
someone needs to try and pick up microwave radio signals from diff planets might take a few hundred years though .:turtle:

daddy12340
17th August, 2009, 06:15 PM
If fiksa91 thinks that people who believe in aliens are dumb,what would you call people who believe in god.many more sightings of ufo's are made than sightings of god.

Old Man
17th August, 2009, 11:39 PM
If fiksa91 thinks that people who believe in aliens are dumb,what would you call people who believe in god.many more sightings of ufo's are made than sightings of god.

Don't forget santa, he's my hero :p

Bulld0g
17th August, 2009, 11:47 PM
Don't forget santa, he's my hero :p

I thought he went bust :confused::vroam:

Col1n
7th October, 2009, 10:07 PM
I thought he went bust :confused::vroam:

The Credit Crunch has hit hard.

Anyhow I will believe in 'Aliens' when I see one for myself.....but I just can't accept that we are alone in the universe, its just to big and there are too many different types of animals here for me to think that earth is the only planet that has life on it.

Spyrocheti
13th October, 2009, 08:53 PM
I would be very disappointed if we are the best the whole UNIVERSE has to offer. Plain statisticaly is very unlikely we are alone as much as that we have been visited the last 60-70 years.