PDA

View Full Version : XBMC/KODI Satallite

Tvjunky
18th April, 2015, 03:25 PM
XBMC/KODI Satellite Box
Guys I have a satellite SpiderHD9000 box and wondered if any of you boffins out there know if kodi is down-loadable to sat boxes.
I also have the T8 droidstick box.

etch
20th April, 2015, 09:42 AM
Hi Tvjunky,

I am not familiar with your receiver, however if it is enigma 2 you can get an xbmc/Kodi addon for it, As far as i know the addon only works with Openpli images but i might be wrong.

I am sorry i can't be more helpful.

Tvjunky
21st April, 2015, 07:45 AM
Hi Tvjunky,

I am not familiar with your receiver, however if it is enigma 2 you can get an xbmc/Kodi addon for it, As far as i know the addon only works with Openpli images but i might be wrong.

I am sorry i can't be more helpful.

Thank you for your reply, I don’t know if my spider box HD9000 is enigma compatible.
I purchased it a couple of years ago, it’s no longer sold or supported but still works very well.
I recently purchased my XBMC/Kodi Droidstick T8 and receive all I need.
I have Kodi installed on my Desktop, laptop, tablet and phone so why not the Satbox!
If it were possible to install Kodi on the sat’box it could maybe revitalise some of the old doorstops members have.
Just a thought.:chuncky:

joe516
21st April, 2015, 07:56 AM
Thank you for your reply, I don’t know if my spider box HD9000 is enigma compatible.
I purchased it a couple of years ago, it’s no longer sold or supported but still works very well.
I recently purchased my XBMC/Kodi Droidstick T8 and receive all I need.
I have Kodi installed on my Desktop, laptop, tablet and phone so why not the Satbox!
If it were possible to install Kodi on the sat’box it could maybe revitalise some of the old doorstops members have.
Just a thought.:chuncky:

yes m8 u can but not on your spider box HD9000

Tvjunky
21st April, 2015, 08:09 AM
yes m8 u can but not on your spider box HD9000

Ok thanks for replying.

joe516
21st April, 2015, 08:33 AM
Ok thanks for replying.

your Welcome M8