PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP FAP EGR OFF PEUGEOT 307 1.6 HDI 110

gazi11
19th April, 2015, 09:43 AM
PLEASE HELP TO REMOVE FAP AND EGR ,ALSO DTC FROM EGR.
THANKS310019

Vasily.U
19th April, 2015, 10:11 AM
Your file , pass pm

Meat-Head
19th April, 2015, 10:33 AM
You need correct cs if your tool not do it automaticaly , pass pm

What a knob, passwords it, stops anybody learning, stops others sorting the cs out!

hope you have a car stuck in your parking lot because some cock passworded a file

Vasily.U
19th April, 2015, 12:40 PM
What a knob, passwords it, stops anybody learning, stops others sorting the cs out!

hope you have a car stuck in your parking lot because some cock passworded a file
Firstly I do not teacher
Second is my business (not a hobby)
In the third if I help someone I do not ask for money
Fourth is my choice whether or not to set a password
You can do what you want but do not quote me ...

Meat-Head
19th April, 2015, 03:34 PM
So if its a bussiness, do you put a password on a customers OBD socket to stop anybody learning

Vasily.U
19th April, 2015, 03:59 PM
So if its a bussiness, do you put a password on a customers OBD socket to stop anybody learning
I never stopped anyone to learn but whom I will help and whom i will not help it's myself choose.
And I do not force anyone to use my services.

Meat-Head
19th April, 2015, 07:33 PM
I never stopped anyone to learn s.

Yeah whatever, then don't Password stuff. Got more important people than you to irrtate.

see you later looser

bobolin4o
20th April, 2015, 12:48 PM
I respect You, Meat-Head - number posts, status in the forum etc...
From some time i'm just curious what is your problem with the passwords...
I think now i have the answer of my doubts - you are communist!!!

Meat-Head
20th April, 2015, 08:14 PM
Problem with passwords, nobody learns anything, some Tawt hides what they have leeched, or you often see some donkey posts a file, then several posts afterwards member still not got the password, then sees not worked, so waited all that time for nothing, yet somebody else could have seen that non working fixed time, spotted where they went wrong and bingo fixed.

when you was growing up, did your parents put a password on your toys, when you went to school, did your teachers passwords the books!

why post anything if its passwirded, then you get 16 pages of passss thsnksssss

Fantomisback
20th April, 2015, 08:36 PM
Problem with passwords, nobody learns anything, some Tawt hides what they have leeched, or you often see some donkey posts a file, then several posts afterwards member still not got the password, then sees not worked, so waited all that time for nothing, yet somebody else could have seen that non working fixed time, spotted where they went wrong and bingo fixed.

when you was growing up, did your parents put a password on your toys, when you went to school, did your teachers passwords the books!

why post anything if its passwirded, then you get 16 pages of passss thsnksssss

I must say something on this post,his parents,techers not put a passwords but spent lot of money to make beter man,maybe he buy some software,or damos for winols to learn and now many member want files for free but (not for learnig)......all of that people making very big money with clients based on free files.......and becouse that pass must be active.....

sorry for my bad eanglish