PDA

View Full Version : M8 Dead?

adewolves
21st April, 2015, 01:53 PM
I've posted on here a few times with the nightmare I've had with my M8 Quad core box, and finally I sorted it, it was running like a dream. All of a sudden I can't even get it to show up on my tele. What I mean is I switch it on and it's just a blank screen. I've tried different hdmi leads different hdmi ports, although everything else works in all the ports. It was working fine the other day and now nothing, the blue light comes on and that's about it. Any ideas or do I need to send it back...again:distress:

Tvjunky
22nd April, 2015, 11:56 PM
I've posted on here a few times with the nightmare I've had with my M8 Quad core box, and finally I sorted it, it was running like a dream. All of a sudden I can't even get it to show up on my tele. What I mean is I switch it on and it's just a blank screen. I've tried different hdmi leads different hdmi ports, although everything else works in all the ports. It was working fine the other day and now nothing, the blue light comes on and that's about it. Any ideas or do I need to send it back...again:distress:

Don't Panic, Do a factory reset follow this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHuPeWU2cTA
Then go to wizard and download BMXC/Kodi addons.

adewolves
23rd April, 2015, 09:57 PM
I did a factory reset before and it worked like a charm but I can't do one now as the tv isn't picking up the m8 so Im unable to do anything.