PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty 4 New Maps First Look

M3RMy
13th March, 2008, 06:57 PM
Call of Duty 4 DLC Map Pack Hands-On
If you're tired of Middle Eastern villages and Russian forests, take heart: Infinity Ward has some shiny new battlefields on the way soon......

Screenshots and Info Here::

h**p://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/callofduty4modernwarfare/news.html?sid=6187656&tag=topslot;title;1&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

thommo
13th March, 2008, 06:59 PM
mermy m8, i have cod4 for the 360, not been on for a while as ive no subs, but do you know if these are available for the ps3 aswell?

cheers m8, considering buying it for the ps3, its a crime to pay but i might lol

smirnoff_rules
13th March, 2008, 07:05 PM
this looks great ..r they going to be free ? frontline is a bit like cod4 with new maps but u can jump into a helicopter

thommo
13th March, 2008, 07:06 PM
you guys still on regular? i might buy some subs today and come kill you lol...

gazz10
13th March, 2008, 07:09 PM
looks good cant wait, probably have to pay for them, seeing as rainbow out on friday i think the maps will be out this week

M3RMy
13th March, 2008, 07:21 PM
mermy m8, i have cod4 for the 360, not been on for a while as ive no subs, but do you know if these are available for the ps3 aswell?

cheers m8, considering buying it for the ps3, its a crime to pay but i might lol

Yeah as far as i know they are gonna be available to purchase on both the 360 and the PS3 .... nothing is free anymore LOL.

I have this game on both 360 and PS3 and not wishing to slag either console off and start a whole debate LOL I have to say this game I prefer on the PS3.

Don't know why couldn't tell you but it's just different on the PS3. Bit Like Rainbow 6, I have it on both consoles toatally sucks on The PS3, brilliant game on the 360 .... hence the new one is pre ordered on 360.