PDA

View Full Version : Catseye E2 Settings File 28.2

rubiks
25th April, 2015, 11:25 PM
No longer available

shaunfree
25th April, 2015, 11:50 PM
hi again mate is this catseye new list or his older list (12.4.15) if so can you please post in catseye e2 settings (his sticky) as getting list all over the place

rubiks
25th April, 2015, 11:51 PM
Is the old list but i made some modifications

shaunfree
26th April, 2015, 12:01 AM
ok mate then but this is cateye list thou so rename it to your list or put in cateye sticky as moded list made by u, thanks 4 the list mate but nice to find them in 1 place if cateye list cheers shaun

rubiks
26th April, 2015, 12:05 AM
I will once i get to pc ( just about to have some sleep). If is to annoying to you i can go and make the changes. Just trying to help and not wanting to add files to someone's zone. Sorry about that

shaunfree
26th April, 2015, 12:13 AM
not bothering me mate just rename the list to what u want,its just people use certain list ie me catseye so if u change his list and post it might not suit me or others,got a idea rename it rubiks 28.2 e have a nice sleep mate cheers shaun

shaunfree
27th April, 2015, 09:16 AM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=311019&stc=1http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=311002&stc=1

Hi again mate just to make you aware cateye lists are copyrighted cheers shaun

digicon
27th April, 2015, 10:35 AM
Hi again mate just to make you aware cateye lists are copyrighted cheers shaun

That made me chuckle, No channel list are copyrighted its impossible and laughable as most are created with free software (Dreamboxedit). I can see the point from the original channel maker that if someone takes there version and amends it, It would be nice for the person who changes it to acknowledge the original author of the list out of courtesy but thats about as far as it goes.

rubiks
27th April, 2015, 10:39 AM
Hi. Thank you for your post and much appreciated. I could contact the owner if i know how to but i did not find any info plus i made name change cause "someone" asked me to do so on privereose comments. My genuine reason to upload these up is to help out and not to annoying anyone and if i do annoy anyone i will remove them. Once again thanks

nbtechnic
15th May, 2022, 06:23 PM
I think this list is no longer relevant today? correct me if I'm wrong!