PDA

View Full Version : Krytview Resolution

GrimReaper
22nd July, 2009, 08:02 PM
Hi there everyone maybe you can help me out with this. I have a Kryptview Arnet A750 but I just noticed that the resolution is very much lower than what I had with my cable provider. I have an HD ready TV can anyone tell me how I can upgrade the resolution to watch clearer TV.

Thanks
GR

wilf
22nd July, 2009, 09:12 PM
in system settings go av output and set rgb, 16:9 and combined options, also in system settings go into other settings you can adjust all the usual suspects, contrast,colour, brightness etc. if its pixlating slightly you can try the signal deviation up or down one at a time but to be honest i never found this option very good but others have said it worked for them. there is not much choice on cable for hd tv so i doubt its got owt to do with that

leo999
29th October, 2009, 07:44 PM
i have arnet a750 but the channel keeps on sayin scamble or no video, what am i surpose 2 do.

wilf
29th October, 2009, 09:24 PM
i have arnet a750 but the channel keeps on sayin scamble or no video, what am i surpose 2 do.

have answered your other post m8 try sticking to one thread, its easier to track your progress that way :D