PDA

View Full Version : NBC Live Extra - failed to play

dannyhew
29th April, 2015, 09:03 PM
Hi all, I'm running the latest Kodi on the laptop and have been using the NBC Live Extra addon with no problems for the last few weeks. All of a sudden this weekend when i went to play it it said playback failed or one or more items failed to play check log file or something along them lines.

I'm using Datho as my VPN but i don't think its that I've tried another VPN with the same results and also the golf channel works fine, its just the football that wont work. If anyone has any ideas i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

digicon
30th April, 2015, 07:28 PM
I had heard that the official APP had somehow been changed at source due to all the extra people watching it outside of its intended territory, the Same thing happened with the TSN 1-5 channels both through Kodi and Plex they switched the streams and are now unobtainable.

You can still get the one fixed stream from either of the Plugins: phoenix, Vdubt25 or AAAstreams.

The one they have listed is a No VPN needed although as i say it is one fixed stream so you cant choose your game

mikk
2nd May, 2015, 04:52 PM
Any good alternative add ons for sly sports?

digicon
2nd May, 2015, 05:28 PM
Any good alternative add ons for sly sports?

Try the Addons that i mentioned above all three do a UK Sports section