PDA

View Full Version : cant get any channels on my new kryptview

dick ryan
22nd July, 2009, 09:43 PM
hi,got my new kryptview box 2day and connected up all de cables from de box to my laptop but my computer tells me to load up de softwear which i dont have. do i need a disc or can i down load de softwear(from where).im stuck.can any1 help please.:hmmmm2:

wilf
22nd July, 2009, 09:48 PM
on post 9 of this thread m8 but you will have to wait for server to update befor you can download them bout 15mins oh and welcome to dk dickryan http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f99/software-kryptview-a750-37759/

bandit12
22nd July, 2009, 09:49 PM
There is a guide on here on how to flash your KV. Have a look around and you will find the guide.

madman1983
23rd July, 2009, 07:26 PM
indeed there is a guide, it is sticked on the main krpytview page.

dick ryan
23rd July, 2009, 09:39 PM
yea,i have found and followed de guide but still cant sort it out.i have just got as far as usb com12 den de guide says go back to ur soft wear transfer loader(what is this)i cannot get de ref1 up on screen.please help

madman1983
24th July, 2009, 06:10 PM
yea,i have found and followed de guide but still cant sort it out.i have just got as far as usb com12 den de guide says go back to ur soft wear transfer loader(what is this)i cannot get de ref1 up on screen.please help

not sure how far you are in the process, but have u connected all the cables? then selected the port? then selected the actual .bin file of the f/w?

dick ryan
24th July, 2009, 09:57 PM
i have connected all cables from kryp to laptop and as far as where i am in de process is, i went to de device manager and i can see my computer does have a new com12 connected to it and that is as far as i have gone,i just dont know where to go now.i cannot get anything on screen even do i have done de downloads and im on vista.Any idea whats wrong,please.

wilf
24th July, 2009, 10:27 PM
i have connected all cables from kryp to laptop and as far as where i am in de process is, i went to de device manager and i can see my computer does have a new com12 connected to it and that is as far as i have gone,i just dont know where to go now.i cannot get anything on screen even do i have done de downloads and im on vista.Any idea whats wrong,please.

what ever comport number is in device manager is what number you select on the loader when you go to send the bin file to box