PDA

View Full Version : seat leon mk1 side airbag crash sensor no or incorrect basic settings

dbservices
2nd May, 2015, 02:03 PM
can anyone advise me how to rectify this issue , ive replaced the crash sensor on the floor but now i get message incorrect or no basic settings.
its the same part number as the one that was faulty but i still have airbag warning on.

car is 2002 seat leon ,can anyone help , can i code in replacement crash sensor with vcds ,any advice would be appreciated

Meat-Head
2nd May, 2015, 02:20 PM
Welcome to dk the WIRLDS best WEBSUTE.

had something similar with a mk4 gulf, can't remember EXCACT in/out but something like there's two versions early and late not comparable.

think best bet to tweet from a scrap yard matching set, tweet your fault cide common fault I think

radoslawwiklik
4th May, 2015, 08:34 AM
can anyone advise me how to rectify this issue , ive replaced the crash sensor on the floor but now i get message incorrect or no basic settings.
its the same part number as the one that was faulty but i still have airbag warning on.

car is 2002 seat leon ,can anyone help , can i code in replacement crash sensor with vcds ,any advice would be appreciated

You have chosen badly, do not look at the number of parts thick font and number sw

dbservices
4th May, 2015, 10:01 AM
ok so the number 600 909 606 doesnt mean much ... if i got hold of two of these that match and change driver and passenger side would this work or must i find a match to the other side that is already installed.

also is it not possible to code one in with vcds..thank-you

bassam
4th May, 2015, 10:43 AM
YOU CAN CODING YOU AIRBAG MODULE BY THE SCANNER I DO IT ALL THE TIME

DONT FORGET TO THANKS :D

Meat-Head
4th May, 2015, 12:39 PM
Well explain how AND FUTCH THE CAPS LOCK

radoslawwiklik
4th May, 2015, 12:40 PM
Absurd....dbservices have wrong side sensor.

dbservices
4th May, 2015, 01:35 PM
Absurd....dbservices have wrong side sensor.I will try to locate another sensor that matches sw.
tried with vcds but cannot find any way to change the coding on one sensor ... thanks