8th May, 2015, 08:02 AM
here disconect dpf sensors, pass PM:chuncky:

xxxmaniak
9th May, 2015, 10:55 AM
send pass for file

Meat-Head
9th May, 2015, 11:01 AM
send pass for file

What a knob, over 24 hours since he posted, if Wasnt PASSWORDED you could have had the car back on the road, but instead your waiting for a crappy password for a file that won't work.

somebody else could have seen how its done and helped other members, hope he looses a big job because of it.

ludbe
9th May, 2015, 11:07 AM
What a knob, over 24 hours since he posted, if Wasnt PASSWORDED you could have had the car back on the road, but instead your waiting for a crappy password for a file that won't work.

somebody else could have seen how its done and helped other members, hope he looses a big job because of it.

i send him pass same minute as i get PM from him

Meat-Head
9th May, 2015, 12:48 PM
i send him pass same minute as i get PM from him

What kind of a knob attitude is that.

if your both in differant parts of the world, that's another 12 hours apart, then he ends up with a password after work, then if he is too busy at work the next day to 'try' or by which time customer gone elsewhere.

i hope one day you get a large truck stuck up your back door, no way to move it because of a PASSWORDED file.

Your file might not work, which will make you look an even bigger cock.

ludbe
9th May, 2015, 02:46 PM
What kind of a knob attitude is that.

if your both in differant parts of the world, that's another 12 hours apart, then he ends up with a password after work, then if he is too busy at work the next day to 'try' or by which time customer gone elsewhere.

i hope one day you get a large truck stuck up your back door, no way to move it because of a PASSWORDED file.

Your file might not work, which will make you look an even bigger cock.

if i would be in hurry i would pay for file and get it right away!