PDA

View Full Version : BT Sports HD 1+2

tichmc9
12th May, 2015, 11:20 PM
Hi
I recently helped a freind install a genuine VU Solo 2 , with Blackhole image, after the scan and organising the various extras
i noticed some channels are not working i.e BT Sports HD, Watch+1 and a few others , i thought it might be the dish as the signal was varying a lot from say 50%
down to 0% but the engineer says dish is fine no problems with signal , other channels are spot on and its not the provider as i use the same one for my box
Any ideas ?

digicon
13th May, 2015, 12:49 AM
Bt Sports 1&2 HD are on the Eutelsat Satellite which is parked at around 28.5? east and with age is not as powerful as the newer Astra 2E & 2F satellites, The dish really should be peaked for the Eutelsat satellite due to the power from the other 2.

You mentioned Watch +1 channel which is on Astra 2E so should be absolutely fine, I cant even say its a polarity problem as BT Sport are on Vertical Polarisation and Watch +1 is on Horizontal so you can probably rule out the LNB.

Have you tried a standard list instead of scanning the channels in or even use Autobouquets just to rule out a Scan problem

tichmc9
13th May, 2015, 04:23 AM
No i haven't tried that but will do, i just loaded my bouquets from my DM800SE thinking as they worked on mine that would be fine but i will try using aotobouquets

Thanks