PDA

View Full Version : Warhawk

vipermo
13th March, 2008, 07:46 PM
any of you guys play this?
had ot for a while but only now trying to get into it

Lambhuna
14th March, 2008, 09:18 AM
I have it but dont play it alot, can never get to grips with it.

M3RMy
14th March, 2008, 09:32 AM
Same here I got it just grabbed the Omega pack as well. I'm trying to persevere with it but i swear them planes have a mind of there own LOL, trying to stay flying and shoot at the same time .... HOW? what i'd give for autopilot !!

vipermo
14th March, 2008, 02:52 PM
Same here I got it just grabbed the Omega pack as well. I'm trying to persevere with it but i swear them planes have a mind of there own LOL, trying to stay flying and shoot at the same time .... HOW? what i'd give for autopilot !!

well am sure you will find it as you found auto aim on cod4 lol

vipermo
14th March, 2008, 02:56 PM

well am sure you will find it as you seem to have found auto aim on cod4 lol :)

vipermo
14th March, 2008, 03:02 PM
sorry for 2 post was being lazy and trying to edit the post on the ps3 and some how got 2 post for my trouble

M3RMy
14th March, 2008, 06:38 PM
well am sure you will find it as you seem to have found auto aim on cod4 lol :)

LOL now don't start your moaning, your such a bad looser always have been LOL. You just need to accept the fact that at your age that game is a bit to quick for you, ever thought of taking up golf HAHAHAHA :star:

Lambhuna
20th March, 2008, 09:53 AM
Someone get spanked? On Cod 4 Viper? :boxing:

M3RMy
20th March, 2008, 02:02 PM
Someone get spanked? On Cod 4 Viper? :boxing:

LOL yeah he always gets spanked on COD4 and plenty of other games hahaha just he can't take loosing to a girl LMAO ;)

vipermo
20th March, 2008, 10:31 PM
lol mate its all out now u see them hacks r out well now i know why lol i told u its not cos ur a girl its cos of ur age lol only joking mate lol:star: