PDA

View Full Version : Channel problems

sicknotexxx
26th June, 2008, 04:13 PM
Hi gang

am using a 2 chip nokia dbox 2 and have the sportster 1.7 image installed on telew.

The problem i have is that after an hour of watching something like ss2 i try go to a movie channel or ss1 and there is no picture. If i reboot the box via the wall the channels appear.

am i just being stupid or am i missing something

tia

ste

gizmo.1484
26th June, 2008, 05:01 PM
Hi gang

am using a 2 chip nokia dbox 2 and have the sportster 1.7 image installed on telew.

The problem i have is that after an hour of watching something like ss2 i try go to a movie channel or ss1 and there is no picture. If i reboot the box via the wall the channels appear.

am i just being stupid or am i missing something

tia

ste

It sounds like your emu is not decoding the channels when you change to them try changing the emu or update your keys.
When you reboot the auto update decodes the channel thats why it works when you turn it off and on.
Or you could change your image as it is quiet old so the emu's will not be the latest thats probably the problem

sicknotexxx
26th June, 2008, 05:11 PM
It sounds like your emu is not decoding the channels when you change to them try changing the emu or update your keys.
When you reboot the auto update decodes the channel thats why it works when you turn it off and on.
Or you could change your image as it is quiet old so the emu's will not be the latest thats probably the problem

Thanks for reply

what image would you recommend as im am still very new to this and dont know which is best

hatrick66
26th June, 2008, 05:15 PM
I have found Andromeda V2.0 very stable and good pic quality. The Blade Images are good as well.

gizmo.1484
26th June, 2008, 05:34 PM
Andromeda v2.0 is a good image thats what i am using on my box or Blade Quad as they are both made by Xenafan which are always good images.
But if you have a problem box then go with laky pro made by Gav hope this helps

sicknotexxx
26th June, 2008, 05:41 PM
Andromeda v2.0 is a good image thats what i am using on my box or Blade Quad as they are both made by Xenafan which are always good images.
But if you have a problem box then go with laky pro made by Gav hope this helps

I have found Andromeda V2.0 very stable and good pic quality. The Blade Images are good as well.

i tried laky pro last night but only go about 24 chanels and i scanned twice

might give the other 2 a go

thanks again to both

plasterer
26th June, 2008, 05:51 PM
Havent heard a Bad report about Blade mate
Give that a wirl First ..........paul

sicknotexxx
28th June, 2008, 03:14 PM
Havent heard a Bad report about Blade mate
Give that a wirl First ..........paul

have put on blade but only scans for 1 frequency

please tell me what i am doing wrong

cheers

plasterer
28th June, 2008, 06:16 PM
Set your location mate
Should scan on fast scan ne Problem
Blue Button on remote..............Paul

standarren
28th June, 2008, 06:43 PM
i had the same problem with laky pro and i changed the ucode to 0014 and its been a lot better

sicknotexxx
29th June, 2008, 03:45 PM
Set your location mate
Should scan on fast scan ne Problem
Blue Button on remote..............Paul

works a treat

thanks mate:beer: