1st June, 2015, 09:22 AM
This file is already processed...

Disconnected
1st June, 2015, 09:44 AM
some switches still need to be turned off

morgano
1st June, 2015, 11:37 AM

Then you should understand what bobolin4o means, upload original ;)

Disconnected
1st June, 2015, 11:40 AM
I dont have original this is file thah i read from ecu :)

morgano
1st June, 2015, 11:42 AM
So what you want someone else look for your original for you and make good dpf off? Seriously? Find the original and upload here mate.

Disconnected
1st June, 2015, 11:51 AM
This is original thah i found on web

bobolin4o
1st June, 2015, 12:02 PM

Look... i think this job must be done in completely different way. I gave you already a hint. You can wait here for some one to do it, or call the guy who i told you. I can't do this properly... but i'm sure, that your readed file (dpf off) is with wrong made "DPF off".
Regards!

Disconnected
1st June, 2015, 12:50 PM
thank you for help morgano, bobolin4o but i need advice from person thah have a experience with 16cp31

tunertool
1st June, 2015, 11:32 PM
The ori file you posted is not right! I have good dpf off solution for this vehicle.

BTW... swiftec/volta/ecusafe etc won't work on this ;)

bobolin4o
2nd June, 2015, 05:49 AM
The ori file you posted is not right! I have good dpf off solution for this vehicle.

BTW... swiftec/volta/ecusafe etc won't work on this ;)

The ori file, that he posted, is partial from ori, and is good enough...
I told him to call to one guy here, in Bulgaria, but obviously he don't want to pay for good work. He want free help...

gitko
2nd June, 2015, 06:03 AM
The ori file, that he posted, is partial from ori, and is good enough...
I told him to call to one guy here, in Bulgaria, but obviously he don't want to pay for good work. He want free help...
how is this gay nickname or real name, It will be good to know

bobolin4o
2nd June, 2015, 06:11 AM
how is this gay nickname or real name, It will be good to know

He isn't member here... and he isn't a gAy, he is definitely heterosexual... :listen:
Regards!

morgano
2nd June, 2015, 07:29 AM
Lol, made me laugh ;)

Regards,

Disconnected
2nd June, 2015, 07:45 AM
bolbolin4o i know a guy better in that work from your friend he is member of this forum - oem i alredy told you what i want to do. The bus i ready and work fine. Why you flooding thread ?

bobolin4o
2nd June, 2015, 08:38 AM
I've not flooded the topic, i just answer to questions, that are pointed to me.
I'm happy, that you solved your problem!
BTW, i know OEM very well, he is my friend too... Concerning... who is better in that work, OEM is good enough, why you don't ask him for help?

teamtuner
2nd June, 2015, 09:21 AM
without flooding this thread...but free help is for nice guys that can "thanks" for effort of the others members,even only to look at your file posted to find help
if you know that are missind things worked on your dpf off,why you don"t try to "fix" this...ask help for identiffy what is missing...not asking free good sollution for sale after to your customers