PDA

View Full Version : dpf and dtcs 307 2.0 hdi edc15c2 and checksum

flyins
13th June, 2015, 11:03 AM
Hi can anyone do a dpf off and dtcs them checksum this file for me please?
dtcs are 1435 and just the 1447 fap holed
Many thanks

Meat-Head
13th June, 2015, 11:11 AM
ON TOPIC:-

if you stalk member genuis76 he had a thread "C8" or something, I uploaded in that thread THINK fap,egr and 175HP file and immo off in flash.
NO PASSWORD

cant find it, stalk genius76 profile started threads

tunertool
13th June, 2015, 01:21 PM
File removed... due to Meat-Head.

Meat-Head
13th June, 2015, 04:37 PM
Password in PM

HERE IS THE LINK MENTIONED EARLIER, THERE IS NO PASSWORD ON THE FILE, THIS IS SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN LEARN THINGS AND HELP EACH OTHER, RATHER THAN PASSWORDING A FILE TGAT DOES NOT HELP ANYBODY.

YOU CAN AT LEAST SEE DIFFERANCES AND LEARN SOMETHING, NOT HAVING A DEAD CAR IN PARKING LOT FOR A WEEK OR HAVING TO WAIT FOREVER A PASSWIRD TO A BAD FILE

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/387684-c8-ECU?p=2196887&viewfull=1#post2196887

flyins
13th June, 2015, 07:39 PM
Well the car will be even more dead when someone that doesn't know writes the file to the wrong vehicle and bricks an ECU.

And with regards to the negative rep that you have given me... well that was just a bit pathetic really because I'm here helping members and this is what I get in return?

No negative rep from me friend, i appreciate your help
many thanks flyins

Meat-Head
13th June, 2015, 09:43 PM
File removed... due to Meat-Head.

What a saddo, passwords it but still removes it!

Well the car will be even more dead when someone that doesn't know writes the file to the wrong vehicle and bricks an ECU.

I'm here helping members and this is what I get in return?

Funny that, if you look at the other thread in link I bricked my EDC15C2 because some cock passworded the correct file, this how I discovered fix from an INFERIOR site.

Helping members, you could have uploaded non passwirded file for others to compare, or depending on car,file etc helping could also be "edit line xxxx to yyyy. Dpf off"

Ii appreciate your help

Thank my post if you want for at least trying with a link to a NON passwirded file

Meat-Head
13th June, 2015, 10:27 PM
By the way the reason why some of us dont just post solutions for everyone to see is because we pay money for them unlike others.

OFF TOPIC:-

I recently want/wanted some information that's simply "not available" found a company that could help but would have meant paying ?60,000 for them to tell me it IF they could. Had it been ?100 I was going to edit my signature to state this information, so those that were saying "No we won't give it to you" would have had no control over it, had I been given the.information it would have been kept a REAL secret.

Yeah whatever you have never had a car dropped on you at short notice, the customer can't wait 10 days for an incorrect/non working file.

This is why DK and INFERIOR forums have search buttons.
on the plus side this thread won't be 16 pages of "Passsss thankssssss" because you dejected the file.

Not posting anymore in this thread as a moderater will lock it.

flyins
13th June, 2015, 11:17 PM
OFF TOPIC:-

I recently want/wanted some information that's simply "not available" found a company that could help but would have meant paying ?60,000 for them to tell me it IF they could. Had it been ?100 I was going to edit my signature to state this information, so those that were saying "No we won't give it to you" would have had no control over it, had I been given the.information it would have been kept a REAL secret.

Yeah whatever you have never had a car dropped on you at short notice, the customer can't wait 10 days for an incorrect/non working file.

This is why DK and INFERIOR forums have search buttons.
on the plus side this thread won't be 16 pages of "Passsss thankssssss" because you dejected the file.

Not posting anymore in this thread as a moderater will lock it.

My friend tunertool helped me, so i cant knock him! Maybe he just wants to help people that contribute to here! I.e. i posted a file with orig and dpf off that i had paid for as someone on here P.M. me and asked for payment, so after i paid for a solution from a company out of d.k. i posted it password free. Please make peace with tuner tool as he not a bad man
many thanks

Meat-Head
13th June, 2015, 11:36 PM
If anybody asks for money then stand on the report button as hard as possable.

Sure your file would be immboliser in the flash still, the one I posted Befire and after its removed, so PEople can learn