PDA

View Full Version : openbox V8 Scrambled and Movies missing

amit chauhan
17th June, 2015, 01:31 PM
Since yesterday i have noticed that Sky movies are missing and there is a message saying "Invalid Program - Search again"

And another problem since today is that all the $ channels have gone as well which show a message "Scrambled"

Can someone help me sort these issues i am completely new to this box.

Thanks.

martin035
17th June, 2015, 04:23 PM
All the $ky movie channels have changed frequency, this post here has the new frequencies if you want to add them yourself or a modified channel list if you want an easier option;
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/475708-all-sky-movies-have-moved-frequency

As for your other problem, it's against forum rules to discuss c/s or line talk, the only advice I can give is very basic, try rebooting your router and set box then see if your Sat box has internet by either seeing if the weather app, youp**n app or if the xmltv epg updates. If these all work then something has expired or not installed correctly and you need to contact your sub provider for further help.

amit chauhan
18th June, 2015, 08:32 PM
I changed the frequency on one of the movies channels to 11934V but challenge has started to appear on this channel now.

martin035
18th June, 2015, 10:38 PM
The best/easy way to solve your movie channel problem is either to install aj's or cwaite's latest channel list both are available in the red sticky section of the forum.

Both do the same thing just the channel numbering is different.

mccannm
4th July, 2015, 11:25 PM
Since yesterday i have noticed that Sky movies are missing and there is a message saying "Invalid Program - Search again"

And another problem since today is that all the $ channels have gone as well which show a message "Scrambled"

Can someone help me sort these issues i am completely new to this box.

Thanks.

had the same issues - update the Channel listing worked :-)