PDA

View Full Version : Kess MED17 adaptor i think is faulty

crackerx
24th June, 2015, 01:04 PM
hello

I have the following stupid problem:

My kess reworked that works grate and tested for more that 80 cars on OBD working excellent.all ecu from edc15 on k-line to etc17 on can.
When i connect the MED17 adapter to do a tricore, connection on USB from KESS to PC lost, and sometimes windows say "usb device not recognized".

Sometimes working only i do the procedure:
1.connect the kess on usb and start the KSUITE software
2.select on software edc17 tricore boot
4.plug 12v to tricore adapter

and LAST STEP is to connect the tricore adapter to kess

i do some ecu in this way and working but sometimes the connection lost with ksuitesoftware :(
i think the MED17 adapter is faulty http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=319551&stc=1

anyone have this problem?

icezero2010
24th June, 2015, 01:14 PM
hello

I have the following stupid problem:

My kess reworked that works grate and tested for more that 80 cars on OBD working excellent.all ecu from edc15 on k-line to etc17 on can.
When i connect the MED17 adapter to do a tricore, connection on USB from KESS to PC lost, and sometimes windows say "usb device not recognized".

Sometimes working only i do the procedure:
1.connect the kess on usb and start the KSUITE software
2.select on software edc17 tricore boot
4.plug 12v to tricore adapter

and LAST STEP is to connect the tricore adapter to kess

i do some ecu in this way and working but sometimes the connection lost with ksuitesoftware :(
i think the MED17 adapter is faulty http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=319551&stc=1

anyone have this problem?

have u test another usb wire ?

crackerx
24th June, 2015, 01:38 PM
usb wire always worked fine !
same usb quality wire that i use on fgtech,kess etc.

why the USB wire not working only when i connect the MED17 adapter ? and always working fine?

atomiczen
24th June, 2015, 11:42 PM
right procedure it's connect boot adapter to kess, then connect 12v to adapter, not like you do

crackerx
25th June, 2015, 09:39 AM
right procedure it's connect boot adapter to kess, then connect 12v to adapter, not like you do
yes i discovered if i connec
1.adapter to kess
2.12v to adapter
3.usb to PC is fine