PDA

View Full Version : rover t3oo remote lead pin outs

grezacediagnostics
28th July, 2009, 07:42 AM
Here are the pin outs for the missing rover lead with this lead you can program remotes not the barcode ones but the early plips (black with two buttons) read and change the eka code.

obd pin1 to db25 pin2
obd pin3 to db25 pin10
obd pin4 to db25 pin1
obd pin16 to db25 pin 14

Please be aware i have not made a lead to test this, but i have continuity checked my lead and continuity checked again to confirm pin outs. Happy manufacturing. let me know if works.:listen:

racin-snake
28th July, 2009, 12:41 PM
thanks for making the effort ..i will canabalise a fly lead and give it a go ...i will post the results asap ..cheers again

best regards shuggy:proud:

racin-snake
29th July, 2009, 02:19 AM
i have built a lead .now to test it :turtle::p:p thanks andwill get back to you with the results :stupido:

Chadder
29th July, 2009, 12:19 PM
Regards programming remote : i always used to use Nissan nats two remotes as they are exactly the same as rover/mg one in every way but one. they are much better quality and never break where as rover ones lose sync if you disconnect the battery and so on .

racin-snake
29th July, 2009, 09:36 PM
good tip chadder :listen:

grezacediagnostics
10th October, 2009, 04:57 PM
i have built a lead .now to test it :turtle::p:p thanks andwill get back to you with the results :stupido:

my friend obd-tech said he tried it and it worked, racin-snake did yours work my friend you have never re-posted results

Meat-Head
11th October, 2009, 07:39 PM
obd pin1 to db25 pin2
obd pin3 to db25 pin10
obd pin4 to db25 pin1
obd pin16 to db25 pin 14

:listen:

Proberbly me just being thick and stupid as normal
but can you explain a little more, unless i'm wrong
is this for the three pin rover plugs?, if so any chance of a diagramme thanks (4 wires?)

grezacediagnostics
11th October, 2009, 07:51 PM
Proberbly me just being thick and stupid as normal
but can you explain a little more, unless i'm wrong
is this for the three pin rover plugs?, if so any chance of a diagramme thanks (4 wires?)

No meat head my friend this is an important lead whats missing from the t300 key programmer for programming the troublesome black 2 button rover remotes used till around 2002 on all mg rover cars

racin-snake
11th October, 2009, 07:57 PM
ah sorry guys i havnt tried coding a fob yet but yes it does allow me to read out the etka codes on a 1998 /1999 rover 200 and 400 respectivley
as for programing one i will post asap
cheers for getting the pinout mate appreciated and i will get back to you with results :top:

Meat-Head
11th October, 2009, 08:26 PM
No meat head my friend this is an important lead whats missing from the t300 key programmer for programming the troublesome black 2 button rover remotes used till around 2002 on all mg rover cars

*DAMM* thank you for the quick reply.

I got realy excited thought was in with a chance
with a obd to rover 3pin lead then.

*THANKS*

racin-snake
12th October, 2009, 07:12 PM
you can ? ile try to post the pinout

Tommy123Tommy
12th October, 2009, 07:56 PM
*DAMM* thank you for the quick reply.

I got realy excited thought was in with a chance
with a obd to rover 3pin lead then.

*THANKS*

you do not need anything to program the 3'as immobiliser or the one button fobs to it .

you can do it without tool.

obdmaster
12th October, 2009, 08:04 PM
you do not need anything to program the 3'as im*obiliser or the one button fobs to it .

you can do it without tool.

meat head is talking about the old rover 3 pin round diagnostic plug

Meat-Head
12th October, 2009, 09:39 PM
you can ? ile try to post the pinout

Yeah baby, yeah this last last year, rodney this compant www.enigma2000.co.uk (http://www.enigma2000.co.uk) had the 3-pin to obd adaptor in there kit, i flea mailed them and WEEKS later got a reply, saying if you want it, here it is come and get it, but don't it's going back, if you spend ?2500+vat (think) on their product.

Roverman66
2nd November, 2009, 09:17 PM
Hi folks, just recently joined. Has anybody had any luck at making the lead between T300 and Rover OBD port yet for 5as ? If yes i would be very interested in getting hold of one. Thanks Ian

ps as previous thread i tried to get hold of terryT300cables but no joy, his site is no more.

Roverman66
16th November, 2009, 08:56 PM
Just made my 25 pin to OBD adapter lead today using the above pin to pin information. Going to try it out on a Rover tom to see if it works with my T300 re 5as. will post results of experiment.

Meat-Head
16th November, 2009, 10:49 PM
will post results of experiment.

Cool, that what we in Meatheadshire would call "experiment of the day"

If things go wrong you need to check the color of the smoke emitted.

electronic wizards
16th November, 2009, 11:19 PM
cant see you having any problems with it, as i have tryed and tested it myself on the whole rover range and it works a treat....

thanx by the way...

Roverman66
17th November, 2009, 04:59 PM
Right been out with my T300 and 25port to OBD lead and all works ok between T300 and Rover re 5as on a Rover 25.
BUT when checking the EKA code T300 says code was 4731, but the real code for vehicle as checked with my other 5as equipment and trying it on the vehicle was 4832 ! Now why has the T300 stepped down some digits along the way, anyone had the same problem or got any clues ??

Also re pins from 25port to OBD this is only for the 5as alarm system, does anybody have the cross pin reference for ECU coding for Rovers, ie Mems 1.6, 1.9, 2.0 and 3.0 as this is different than for the 5as ??? Obviously this will need a seperate cable making for the ECU coding.

Thanks.

Meat-Head
17th November, 2009, 07:29 PM
BUT when checking the EKA code T300 says code was 4731, but the real code for vehicle was 4832 !

unless the battery flat, or ignition not on, or door open, no diarehha

Roverman66
17th November, 2009, 08:14 PM
4731 > code from T300
4832 > real code for car

Stepped down on T300 reader for some reason.
Good battery, door not an issue.

Strange one really. I know a lot of the EKA codes given out by Rover were out by 1 digit, quite common in my experience.

Roverman66
30th November, 2009, 01:54 AM
Right i've tried my own made Rover 5as lead with my T300 to reprogramme lucas 2 button remotes and it works evey time. Magic.

Now re the EKA code details from the T300, for sum reason the software drops a number on the 2nd and 4th digit, hence my previous post. does it each time, simple enough though in the real world just to add 1 to digit 2 and 4 of the EKA code to get the correct number.

Cheers

Babanovski
15th March, 2010, 11:26 PM
Hi to all
I make the cable and is working on ad100 chines.
thanks to all the gays hoe share this information.

Thanks Zoran

racin-snake
17th March, 2010, 07:36 PM
k guys managed to prog a plip in today more of a test than a job
but it worked
also i have read about adding an exta 1 to the second and last numbers of the eka code but never needed to
the other thing is although i extracted pins on rover didnt have pin to start with to compare?
but will it not be the one programed to the car its reading?
but need to do a couple more tests when i get the time
ta for all the help
and .........why are we being described as GAYS and HOES ?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::dontknow:

Rito
26th June, 2010, 05:40 PM
I have ad100 clone..
I need programme control remote in rover 200 year 2000.
How I do it??

I don?t understand this explication??
I need cut some cables in connector or make new one??

Thanks

racin-snake
26th June, 2010, 09:14 PM
make a new flylead from the pinouts described above get a 25 pin connector and a eobd socket connector wire and solder pins
and its done mate

Rito
27th June, 2010, 08:07 PM
make a new flylead from the pinouts described above get a 25 pin connector and a eobd socket connector wire and solder pins
and its done mate

My machine is AD100 clone..I think is same T300??
Or only work in T300??

Thanks

racin-snake
27th June, 2010, 08:41 PM
it should work on both mate ?
it works on my t300 buy aint got ad100
automan or owt other clones so ????

Rito
27th June, 2010, 08:44 PM
it should work on both mate ?
it works on my t300 buy aint got ad100
automan or owt other clones so ????

No I have AD100 clone..
This tool: AD100---AUTOSKY (http://www.autonumen.com/product_show.asp?id=1978)

Thanks

racin-snake
27th June, 2010, 08:51 PM
use an old printer db25 and make a lead and test
other than that i cant answer your question as i dont have ad 100 but if t300 is a direct clone it will work just try it ?

Rito
28th June, 2010, 07:09 PM
Where I can bay remote control for Rover??

In this company not sell outsid UK:
Advanced Keys Shop (http://shop.advanced-keys.co.uk/)

Rito
29th June, 2010, 05:07 PM
use an old printer db25 and make a lead and test
other than that i cant answer your question as i dont have ad 100 but if t300 is a direct clone it will work just try it ?

You can see my manual and compare..

d.zio
30th June, 2010, 06:13 PM
hi guys!!!!!!!!!!sorry that i apply to this post......where can i find wiring diagramm for a PORCHE 944???i would be happy if anyone know......this car is three years out of order because of mice....they eat the cables and i dont know where.........THANKS A LOT:hmmmm:

racin-snake
30th June, 2010, 10:10 PM
you could start by askin with a new post of yer own ???

ninja123
12th July, 2010, 09:54 PM
can any tell me of the pin out for the t300 to rover lead for the ecu coding, i think it should be pin 7 of the obd socket but i dont know which of the 25 pin socket to attatch it to

f1racingmad
6th August, 2010, 01:31 AM
hi guy i just got my hand on a t300+ but i would like rover lead can anybody tell me were i can buy or is there anybody who make one and sell it to me i would make 1 my self but i have a problem so i cant make 1 myself can anybody help me with this

many thanks in advance

racin-snake
6th August, 2010, 02:30 AM
buy one of these ...

DB25 Connector - Crimp - Female (http://www.every1kengo.com/product_info.php?language=en&currency=GBP&products_id=900)

and one of these

OBD2 16pin female cable fly lead OBD 2 16 Pin Plug wire on eBay (end time 07-Aug-10 07:35:19 BST) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OBD2-16pin-female-cable-fly-lead-OBD-2-16-Pin-Plug-wire-/300450471730)

solder pins as described and you have a lead simples

f1racingmad
7th August, 2010, 06:51 PM
hi guy i found this web site who sells fly cable and 16 pin obd2 plugs cheap www.ecufix.com (http://www.ecufix.com) hope this helps anybody

cleevesy
29th September, 2010, 11:21 PM
Many Thanks Graced diagnostics , Just made one of these for my Mvp clone worked a treat, thanks again:ridinghorse:

obd.tech
27th October, 2010, 09:07 PM
did anyone find out what pins link to the older '3 pin pre obd2' lead on a 1994 216 etc

thanks

ninja123
28th October, 2010, 01:22 AM
if you do ever find out, then me and plenty of others would love to know!!

kaci
28th October, 2010, 08:04 AM
Interested in the cable that is used for programming MEMS (white) or the alarm remotes(green)?

ninja123
29th October, 2010, 11:40 PM
very interested, do you have info or are you asking??

kaci
30th October, 2010, 07:52 AM
Both cable I've done myself. I am attaching the schemes of adapters here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f172/t300-suzuki-adc128-schematics-166618/#post807918) (look for the ADC123 and ADC124).

obd.tech
30th October, 2010, 04:04 PM
Hi kaci,
attachment doesnt work for me there
any chance to reload it here please?
thanks obd

kaci
30th October, 2010, 04:49 PM
Strange! I uploaded them HERE (http://rapidshare.com/files/427971847/ADC100-ADC143.zip).

Meat-Head
16th July, 2011, 06:15 PM
Many Thanks Graced diagnostics , Just made one of these for my Mvp clone worked a treat, thanks again:ridinghorse:
* BUMP **CONFUSED*

OK, so now have downloaded a MVP clone from China people
(http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f86/i-love-you-long-time-125586/)

Does it lead need making for MVP or not? *CONFUSED*

NEED TO KNOW, going to look a right coont down the pub when Vic the pub singer asks.

Thanks

Meat

thanks to all the gays hoe share this information.

Thanks Zoran

Damm fudge packer

obdmaster
16th July, 2011, 07:24 PM
* BUMP **CONFUSED*

OK, so now have downloaded a MVP clone from China people
(http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f86/i-love-you-long-time-125586/)

Does it lead need making for MVP or not? *CONFUSED*

NEED TO KNOW, going to look a right coont down the pub when Vic the pub singer asks.

Thanks

Meat

Damm fudge packer

Yes m8, you need to make a lead for t300 or mvp to program rover remotes. Its not included in the kit you get .:birthday:

Meat-Head
16th July, 2011, 07:55 PM
Yes m8, you need to make a lead for t300 or mvp to program rover remotes. Its not included in the kit you get .:birthday:

Ok it's going to have to wait, got the bits to make a lead to hand.

BUT i'm currently, trying to fill as many cardboard boxes with as much
'junk' as i can find around the house, because i'm going to see some bloke i've met on the internet beginning week after next.

got like 6 or so wireless routers screws, speedo heads, alarm control boxes. Video monitors x 3 etc etc - all stuff that's worth repairing or even ready to go.

Even got one of these RARE as rocking horse shite http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/ldv-maxus-plip-programming-98141/#post917304

Just a shame no idea which way the eeprom came out of it - whipped it off incase punter asked for it back.

Thanks

Meat.

keygargoil
14th August, 2011, 08:36 PM
Right been out with my T300 and 25port to OBD lead and all works ok between T300 and Rover re 5as on a Rover 25.
BUT when checking the EKA code T300 says code was 4731, but the real code for vehicle as checked with my other 5as equipment and trying it on the vehicle was 4832 ! Now why has the T300 stepped down some digits along the way, anyone had the same problem or got any clues ??

Also re pins from 25port to OBD this is only for the 5as alarm system, does anybody have the cross pin reference for ECU coding for Rovers, ie Mems 1.6, 1.9, 2.0 and 3.0 as this is different than for the 5as ??? Obviously this will need a seperate cable making for the ECU coding.

Thanks.

its funny you should mention that the code was different because i have had some codes through the rover key code site and they told me on some modells you have to either add or take a digit of the 2nd and 4th digit og the code, it is a programming mistake

keygargoil
19th August, 2011, 12:07 AM
Here are the pin outs for the missing rover lead with this lead you can program remotes not the barcode ones but the early plips (black with two buttons) read and change the eka code.

obd pin1 to db25 pin2
obd pin3 to db25 pin10
obd pin4 to db25 pin1
obd pin16 to db25 pin 14

Please be aware i have not made a lead to test this, but i have continuity checked my lead and continuity checked again to confirm pin outs. Happy manufacturing. let me know if works.:listen:

i made a cable yesterday it worked perfect thanks for the info

Meat-Head
19th August, 2011, 02:29 PM
i made a cable yesterday it worked perfect thanks for the info

does it pull EKA code out correct?

ninja123
19th August, 2011, 04:55 PM
Meaty- lead works a treat mate, pulls eka, writes new eka and programs remotes.

ALSO, you do not need another lead for ecu coding, just use the obd lead supplied with the said ting tong device and you can code in nearly all mems ecus too!,(not tried rover 75) sometimes mvp says 'not carried out' but turn ign off, then car will start, works everytime for me, done sh!t loads of them.

If you want a ready made lead I can post you one if you like, got 10 of them hanging up in garage.

Im just waiting for a bag full of the older 3 pin conectors to arrive to make up the two leads required for these models too.

ninja

Meat-Head
19th August, 2011, 08:34 PM
ALSO, you do not need another lead for ecu coding, just use the obd lead supplied with the said ting tong device and you can code in nearly all mems ecus too!,(not tried rover 75) sometimes mvp says 'not carried out' but turn ign off, then car will start, works everytime for me, done sh!t
ninja

*CONFUDDELED*

1) 'Why' make this lead if you can programme ecu?
2) can you post pin outs please 16 pin - 3 pin - this thread
3) does it do them pektron ywc001541 SCU boxes? - Had two - with two remotes, but on vacation, somebody took a shine to them, so have *HAD* to down load another 2 off ebay

OFF TOPIC:-

Oh yeah had a 'rare' remote and controller, same DK member took a shine to that as well, (same relays), had a choice, give it away, no money changed hands, or M-H-M sell it to a punter, next week, no money in my hand, SO pleased ended up with the first option.

pianoman58
19th August, 2011, 08:53 PM
You need to make the lead to program in the 2 button 17tn type remotes and Read/Write the EKA to the alarm/immo ecu.

To program a ( used) engine ecu to alarm/immo ecu you just use the obd11 adaptor

Much confusion caused by china man who is clever enough to burgle and clone ad100 but not clever enough to put right stickers on adaptors he makes, so we can use said clones

keygargoil
19th August, 2011, 08:58 PM
does it pull EKA code out correct?

yes it pulls the eka code and programms remotes

keygargoil
19th August, 2011, 09:01 PM
Meaty- lead works a treat mate, pulls eka, writes new eka and programs remotes.

ALSO, you do not need another lead for ecu coding, just use the obd lead supplied with the said ting tong device and you can code in nearly all mems ecus too!,(not tried rover 75) sometimes mvp says 'not carried out' but turn ign off, then car will start, works everytime for me, done sh!t loads of them.

If you want a ready made lead I can post you one if you like, got 10 of them hanging up in garage.

Im just waiting for a bag full of the older 3 pin conectors to arrive to make up the two leads required for these models too.

ninja

do you have the pin positions for the older 3 pin sockets can you tell me where you have got the socket adapter from

ninja123
19th August, 2011, 10:09 PM
if and when i get the plugs, i will use what i need then offer the rest on here.
Cant realy say where they are coming from, but there used to be a company called mg rover and x power was a spin off and they had a few prototype cars, the mg svs and svr.
I have met the man who bought up what was left of this and he is developing these cars (awsome car-v8 monster) and they use the scu unit but not for immo.
So, the situation is this, i go 50 miles to him and supply and program a fob to an scu, and in return, i get 5 new scu's!
He also has his hand in racing old mini's, and i do some immo off's for these and he has promised me a bag of 3 pin conectors.
So, when they come, ill give out here what i dont need, but be very patient, comms with this guy are very poor, i asked for an scu, 7 months later i got it!!

Ill keep you posted guys.

ninja

ninja123
19th August, 2011, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=Meat-Head;1218047]*CONFUDDELED*

1) 'Why' make this lead if you can programme ecu?
2) can you post pin outs please 16 pin - 3 pin - this thread
3) does it do them pektron ywc001541 SCU boxes? - Had two - with two remotes, but on vacation, somebody took a shine to them, so have *HAD* to down load another 2 off ebay

MEATY:

Wont do pektron, only lucas system.

Lead marked as obd will allow you to code in a new/used engine ecu.

The lead you need to add will do the remotes nd eka's.
Oh, and mr mh, not trying to flog a lead, but just trying to offer my help, if you want one, jst let me know.

I dont really want to post any wiring for 3 pin stuff till ive tried it myself, dont want the blame for any destruction!! You could ask MH to try as this is his area of expertise!:rolleyes:

ninja

Meat-Head
19th August, 2011, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=ninja123;1218164

Wont do pektron, only lucas system.

ninja[/QUOTE]

cool, have the bits to hand, just not the time to make the lead.

Too late at night, to go groveling around the search button, but piereetherion, seems to think you can do scu with mvp/t300?

Meat.

racin-snake
19th August, 2011, 11:55 PM
launch x341 reads pectron skc mate

ninja123
20th August, 2011, 07:29 AM
MH, you can use t300/mvp with the supplied obd cable, but only if you have a working fob or working eka code, and you still need barcodes for fobs.

As for launch, not sure what details of scu it reads(please enlighten me if you have any further details), my pal has launch and he's always calling me because the piece of sh!t never works!!

ninja

racin-snake
20th August, 2011, 11:26 AM
hi ninja ..i just did a pectron unit replacement on a 2005 MGZFT in the immo menu the etka code can be retrieved

i didnt use the code but it read the four digit code hth

ninja123
20th August, 2011, 01:01 PM
hi ninja ..i just did a pectron unit replacement on a 2005 MGZFT in the immo menu the etka code can be retrieved

i didnt use the code but it read the four digit code hth

So, you used a new or used pektron box? could you retain original fobs? can it link in engine ecu? can it program settings, ie front fogs/tailgate release etc??
Soz for so many questions, but i do these on the bench, but would love to do them through obd as long as it can do all!

many thanks, ninja

lidons
20th August, 2011, 07:51 PM
Hello friends.

today I spent a married an Englishman, being on the beach in Murcia is bathed with the only control I had, (a Rover 200) luck with it, that works by preventing the boot. I said I have more time on the beach to turn red.
If only I have the SBB and not how to get control of them.
I've never dealt with a rover and now is a bad experience for me can not solve:dontknow::vollkommenauf:

that could see done to solve this problem?
I need the clone t300?

racin-snake
20th August, 2011, 11:06 PM
hi ninja
nope i just read the skc from the old unit i got a second hand one from obdmaster and swapped the prom as relays for it were taking too long mate
didn't attempt anything else but used the launch to get codes from it thats all mate

Meat-Head
20th August, 2011, 11:59 PM
i got a second hand one from obdmaster

Yes, he now has another 2 back on the shelf :roflmao:, one full of water, but with 2 remotes programmed to them, EKA code written on top - (4641 from memory).

The other was no front frog lights, drivers window and ~~~~ knows what else, and the eeprom, held on by a LARGE blob of solder to stop it getting lost

These include full wiring diagramms with pretty coloured marker pen on them

HTH

Meat.

ninja123
21st August, 2011, 07:35 AM
hi ninja
nope i just read the skc from the old unit i got a second hand one from obdmaster and swapped the prom as relays for it were taking too long mate
didn't attempt anything else but used the launch to get codes from it thats all mate

Oh well, ill stick to the bench routine, thought it would be to good to be true!!!!

PS-Just to let everone know (again) you can re use used scu's very easily, just re link to ecu with t300/mvp clone and this works on all mems3 models (not td or v6).

If anyone needs any dumps for these, i have with all enabled (fogs, rear but wipe, c/locking etc), I also have a few brand new virgin scu's too.

ninja

Meat-Head
21st August, 2011, 09:06 AM
PS-Just to let everone know (again) you can re use used scu's very easily, just re link to ecu with t300/mvp clone and this works on all mems3 models (not td or v6).

If anyone needs any dumps for these, i have with all enabled (fogs, rear but wipe, c/locking etc), I also have a few brand new virgin scu's too.

1) Ah, the original OBDII lead, talks to the ENGINE only, and you tell the
engine, here is your new SCU, what menu is that under?

2) Cool, i'll have a dump, please.

Thought you said the front frog light etc dump was elsewhere - not in 93C66?

Just dump here mate

Thanks

Meat

ninja123
21st August, 2011, 10:35 AM
if you choose rover, then your model,( for pektron equipped cars choose mg zr) then ems, you will then have a choice of mems ecu's, choose mems 3 and job done.

front fogs and everthing else are in eep dump.

This dump is for mk2 type, with soft touch buttons on dash, you will need a different dump for mk1, ie before facelift but WITH pektron.

ninja

Meat-Head
21st August, 2011, 11:34 AM
front fogs and everthing else are in eep dump.

This dump is for mk2 type, with soft touch buttons on dash, you will need a different dump for mk1, ie before facelift but WITH pektron.

Intreasting, didn't realise there was a MKII dump.

DUMB QUESTION, ONLY ANSWER IF YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS:-

So unless the guy had duff unit, or i was too lasy to look for second fault
how come when i swapped the eeeprom over, all his faults except one (front frogs) worked?

ninja123
21st August, 2011, 12:12 PM
then choice of 2 scenario's,

1: front fogs never worked

2: other fault-wiring-switch-relay etc

I do loads of these, and without the aid of a t4, i just load this dump (or other one if a mk1) to add all functions to sheds that kids have 'done up', then just link in ecu as above then sorted!

Maybe one day, time permitting, I go through dumps to determine what sections control what, but this way serves me well up till now.

ninja

Meat-Head
21st August, 2011, 01:11 PM
I do loads of these, and without the aid of a t4, i just load this dump (or other one if a mk1) to add all functions to sheds that kids have 'done up', then just link in ecu as above then sorted!

So, Plug of The Bash Street Kids comes in with his Rover, wanting central locking, front fogs and rear wiper adding to his rover with SCU

http://www.beano.com/media/80776/character-bash-plug.jpg

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/photos3/icbaa2010r251.JPG

After doing the head gasket, you read his eeprom, take note of the keys, then cut and paste into your above dump, then cut/paste his EKA code
then cut and paste his chassis number, reload to his SCU, then, get MVP, bing blong, blat, 'pair ecu with cable OBDII'

Then take his money and tell him to ~~~~ off, taking is pile of crap with him.

Are the wirng for front frog lights there already?

Thanks

Meat.

ninja123
21st August, 2011, 01:33 PM
not quite, but here goes:-

1: remove scu, remove eeprom, read and save.

2: load dump to hex editor and make note of bar codes.

3: load my dump to editor, and change barcodes.

4: I have never bothered changing vin, so load file to eeprom

5: solder eep back

6: replace scu

7: code in engine ecu with t300.

8: plug in front fog switch and relay into under bonnet fuse box, all plugs already present.

9: fit foggies and test.

10: remove 2 weeks wages from young fool and send him happily on his way.

11: spend rest of week in pub with proceeds.

ninja

Meat-Head
25th August, 2011, 06:43 PM
*BUMP*

Weird, today made said lead up, went in the back room to play with myself, nil poi.

Rumor has it it's pin 1 od OBD socket is the one we want - mine has a solid neg. Even when looking for unit!

Thanks

Meat